• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

Need your help in acheiving one requirement. I have list of accounts on one components, once we click on the Account, It fires an event ( Passing an AccountId). The event is received by some other components (No Parent-Child Relationship), the JS Connectec call back methods, Registers an event and then through wire method(Passing an AccountId received by Event), fethcing all the contacts, These contacts are then renders through Lightning data table ( Till this time, everything works as expected).
The problem occurs when i tries to add the empty row in Lightning data table, I can see in logs that List is being added but it does not re render the lightning data table and blank row is not added)
Hello All,

Need your help in acheiving one requirement. I have list of accounts on one components, once we click on the Account, It fires an event ( Passing an AccountId). The event is received by some other components (No Parent-Child Relationship), the JS Connectec call back methods, Registers an event and then through wire method(Passing an AccountId received by Event), fethcing all the contacts, These contacts are then renders through Lightning data table ( Till this time, everything works as expected).
The problem occurs when i tries to add the empty row in Lightning data table, I can see in logs that List is being added but it does not re render the lightning data table and blank row is not added)