• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear all, I need to complete a case study and I would appreciate if you can give me some indications and clues. As a restriction, Opportunity and Leads objects cannot be used, and the case has to be devolped in Salesforce classic. The case states the following:

I run an organization that sells 3 products, blue, red, and green gift boxes.  We are targeting stores in shopping malls to use our gift boxes for gift wrapping their merchandise. Our sales people call and visit stores at the malls talking to store owners about our boxes.  To help the sales efforts, our sales people carry sample boxes that they distribute to store owners that show some interest. 

The best view of my sales team would be one that tracks sales from start to finish, and beyond. For one, samples are at a cost to my company, so I need to track how many samples each salesperson is giving out and how they lead to sales. Additionally, to make sure our customers are happy in the long term, we want to collect feedback from our customers. We want to know which of our customers are happy, what it is that makes our customers happy, and how our customer’s attitude changes over time. Finally, once a sale is made, it would be nice but not essential to provide both our warehouse and the customer with the details of the sale automatically. We want our customers to get product fast and be informed on when product will arrive.

Ultimately, I need to know what my sales folks are doing, which sample boxes they are giving out, when they make a sale, how happy they make our customers, and how they are building our customer base.