• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
Has anyone done any integrations with SendGrid to utilize bounce management feature? We have a relay setup which effectively doesn't pass the bounce info back to Salesforce.
Hello! 
I'm super new to development workflow using Git and Visual Studio Code. In our company, the deployments of code and configurations are done via Azure Dev Ops CI/CD pipeline. When I deployed a new flow, everything went successfully. But when I try to revert my change, the revert feature branch fails to validate and I get the error 'insufficient access rights on cross-reference id'. The user account used in the pipeline has system admin profile so it doesn't seem access related. Any help would be appreciated!
Hello! 
I'm super new to development workflow using Git and Visual Studio Code. In our company, the deployments of code and configurations are done via Azure Dev Ops CI/CD pipeline. When I deployed a new flow, everything went successfully. But when I try to revert my change, the revert feature branch fails to validate and I get the error 'insufficient access rights on cross-reference id'. The user account used in the pipeline has system admin profile so it doesn't seem access related. Any help would be appreciated!
Hello!