• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to change the size of the axis titles. [Shown in below ]
User-added image
I have seen 2 posts which suggest using jQuery we can achieve it.
[https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/33789/apexcharts-changing-the-appearance-of-apexaxis-titles]
[https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000992QIAQ]
But these posts are old enough to assume that there might be a newly available feature to implement this change. Please suggest if there is one.
Else please let me know how to achieve it using jQuery.

Thanks.
I am using apex:chart tag on visualforce page, to display a chart to community users having a "Customer Community Login" license.

I've added the VF component on builder, enabled the respective VF page and controller class. But when I publish the changes, those changes don't reflect on the community for users.

What is the problem here? How should I resolve it?

trigger TaskOnLeadStatusTrigger on Lead (after insert, after update) {

List<Task> taskList = new List<Task>();

// Add a task for each Lead.
    // Iterate over Leads those are inserted recently.
          for (Lead ld : Trigger.New) 
        {
        // Add a task for this lead with selected status and subject = 'Lead status changed'.
        taskList.add(new Task(WhoId = ld.OwnerId, Subject='Lead status changed"'+ld.Status+'". Start the next process')); 
    }

if (taskList.size() > 0) 
        insert taskList;

}
Why is it not working, my goal is to create a task on leads with selected status using trigger. with WhoId i am trying to link Ids.
I am using apex:chart tag on visualforce page, to display a chart to community users having a "Customer Community Login" license.

I've added the VF component on builder, enabled the respective VF page and controller class. But when I publish the changes, those changes don't reflect on the community for users.

What is the problem here? How should I resolve it?

I'm an admin, not a developer but I need to use Visualforce to accomplish a business need. Hoping someone out here can help. 

I have a Dashboard where the reports are all using a custom date range. The goal of this visualforce page is to grab the MIN and MAX date ranges from the main report on the Dashboard, and display the date range that the dashboard is displaying as a visual component. 

Please see attachments

Main Report: (contains min and max date values)  
User-added image

Dashboard display: (red box indicates expected outcome)
User-added image

I'm an admin, not a developer but I need to use Visualforce to accomplish a business need. Hoping someone out here can help. 

I have a Dashboard where the reports are all using a custom date range. The goal of this visualforce page is to grab the MIN and MAX date ranges from the main report on the Dashboard, and display the date range that the dashboard is displaying as a visual component. 

Please see attachments

Main Report: (contains min and max date values)  
User-added image

Dashboard display: (red box indicates expected outcome)
User-added image

Hello!

It appears that all of my fields are correct, yet I cannot get past this challenge due to the error that I keep getting, in the subject line.  Is anyone able to see where I am mistaken?  Thanks in advance, for anyone's kind assistance!

Error Message:  "Could not find the 'Camping_Item__c' custom object with the correct fields."
Link to Exercise:  https://trailhead.salesforce.com/lex_dev_lc_basics/lex_dev_lc_basics_prereqs
Screen Shot:
User-added image