• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am trying to retreive source from my org but keep getting the error-SFDX: Retrieve Source from Org failed to run.
I have tried-
updating the salesforce cli extension and also salesforce extension to the latest - v 50.17.0  I have updated the salesforce CLI to latest version- 7.85
still getting the error. Plus when i use the latest version i get additional error-
Error running command sfdx.force.source.retrieve.component: Running the contributed command: 'sfdx.force.source.retrieve.component' failed.. This is likely caused by the extension that contributes sfdx.force.source.retrieve.component.

I tried downgrading the extension to version 49.2 still getting the error- SFDX: Retrieve Source from Org failed to run.

message in output -
name": "UnexpectedFileFound",
  "message": "Unexpected file found in package directory: \\main\\default\\surveySettings\\Survey.survey-meta.xml",
  "exitCode": 1,
Hi,

I am trying to retreive source from my org but keep getting the error-SFDX: Retrieve Source from Org failed to run.
I have tried-
updating the salesforce cli extension and also salesforce extension to the latest - v 50.17.0  I have updated the salesforce CLI to latest version- 7.85
still getting the error. Plus when i use the latest version i get additional error-
Error running command sfdx.force.source.retrieve.component: Running the contributed command: 'sfdx.force.source.retrieve.component' failed.. This is likely caused by the extension that contributes sfdx.force.source.retrieve.component.

I tried downgrading the extension to version 49.2 still getting the error- SFDX: Retrieve Source from Org failed to run.

message in output -
name": "UnexpectedFileFound",
  "message": "Unexpected file found in package directory: \\main\\default\\surveySettings\\Survey.survey-meta.xml",
  "exitCode": 1,