• 20 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I would be grateful for any assistance with the following question. Where can we find an audit record for cases to see when changes have been made and who has made them?
I have been trying to install version 11 of the Zulu JDK on Azure using MSI installer link that is available at this address: https://www.azul.com/downloads/azure-only/zulu/?version=java-8-lts&architecture=x86-64-bit&package=jdk

Unfortunately Microsoft Windows Defender is blocking this installer from running on our Azure instance, I am guessing this is because of a missing certificate.

We have also tried to use the MSI installer from the community page and this issue also occurs.

Ideally I would like to installl version 11 of the Zulu JDK without switiching off the Microsoft Windows Defender to do it.

Has anyone else had this issue and found a way to get around it -  other than switching off Windows Defender?

Thank you in advance for any answers.
Using the Salesforce Data Loader app I have been trying to upload some test cases to a developer version of Salesforce. It works sucessfully unless I try to set the parent ID of a new case to hold the value of an existing case in the system.

I am using the default test data sets and have tried to link to a case with the ID 00001017.

Given that the data loader uses a CSV I have tried to set the Parent ID value to both 1017 and 00001017 but both return the error above.

Parent Case ID: id value of incorrect type: 00001017

Thank you in advance for any insights into this problem.
Hello, I would be grateful for any assistance with the following question. Where can we find an audit record for cases to see when changes have been made and who has made them?
I have been trying to install version 11 of the Zulu JDK on Azure using MSI installer link that is available at this address: https://www.azul.com/downloads/azure-only/zulu/?version=java-8-lts&architecture=x86-64-bit&package=jdk

Unfortunately Microsoft Windows Defender is blocking this installer from running on our Azure instance, I am guessing this is because of a missing certificate.

We have also tried to use the MSI installer from the community page and this issue also occurs.

Ideally I would like to installl version 11 of the Zulu JDK without switiching off the Microsoft Windows Defender to do it.

Has anyone else had this issue and found a way to get around it -  other than switching off Windows Defender?

Thank you in advance for any answers.
Using the Salesforce Data Loader app I have been trying to upload some test cases to a developer version of Salesforce. It works sucessfully unless I try to set the parent ID of a new case to hold the value of an existing case in the system.

I am using the default test data sets and have tried to link to a case with the ID 00001017.

Given that the data loader uses a CSV I have tried to set the Parent ID value to both 1017 and 00001017 but both return the error above.

Parent Case ID: id value of incorrect type: 00001017

Thank you in advance for any insights into this problem.