• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
trigger Contactdel on Contact(before delete)
{
if(trigger.isbefore && trigger.isdelete)
{

for(Contact t: trigger.old)
{   

if(UserInfo.getUserId() != t.ownerid){t.addError('Permission Denied, Please Contact the System Administrator');}}
    }

}

Have this above apex trigger so the users can delete the contacts that are only owned by them.
However an user is trying to Merge two contacts.
And he is getting an error message. "Permission Denied"
How do we adjust the code so this code bypass for certain users(System administrators).

Thank you!
How do we update related case records to knowledge articles.

When Imported knowledge articles have to map closed case to the knowledge articles.

Any suggestions on this please?
I'm importing Data category(using Data Category Selection object in data loader) for Knowledge Article.(Mapping Knowledge Article ID as parent ID).
Its imported successfully (success file says Item created ) however I don't see the category added in the related list of Knowledge Article.

This is working fine in sandbox and only have this issue in production.

Please advise.
When submit a web-to case it throws "Page not found" error.
We have a Salesforce site through which cases are created which is using a VF page.
And when saving a web to case it throws "Page not found" error.
Please advise.
Hi,

I created a package.xml.
And using workbench to retrieve the meta data .
But in the zip file that is retreived its only retreiving permission sets even though I have serveral components in my xml file.

Any thoughts on this please?
IF Case Status is selected as "In Progress" then Users has to enter Case Comment(make case comment mandatory).
Do we need to write  a trigger for this or can this done with out of the box options. Please advise!!
Hi All,

I'm trying to import Knowledge Articles.
IS it mandatory to keep html file inside the zipped folder.
For now i'm only using .properties file and .csv file.

Please advise.
Is there a way to Mass convert(10000 records) Published knowledge articles to Draft.
and then republish it.
Please advise.
I'm using this code to So only system admins and Record owners can delete contacts. However it even prevents system admin from deleting.
System admin get the same error message. 
Any suggestios please.

trigger Contactdel on Contact(before delete)
{
if(trigger.isbefore && trigger.isdelete)
{
if(userinfo.getProfileID()!='00ej0000000yklW')

for(Contact t: trigger.old)
{   

if(UserInfo.getUserId() != t.ownerid){t.addError('cannot delete record that own');}}
    }
  }

}

Thanks!
I'm looking for options for this usecase.
"A user can delete a records can be deleted only if its owned by that user"
Any suggestions on how to do this.
Thank you!
I'have created the following auto launched flow to create Opportunity Contact role based on primary contact look up field.
User-added imageAnd using process builder to call this flow everytime when an opportunity is created or edited.
User-added image
How ever its creating the same Opportunity contact role record multiple times(everytime when the opportunity is created or edited).
If i change the criteria in the process builder as 'only when a record is created' it creates the oppty contact role only when a new opportunity is created.
It doesn't create it when the primary contact look up value is changed .
Any suggestions on how we can avoid this duplicate creations.
Please advise.
Is there a way to export Salesforce Configurations in to an excel file without using any Appexchange.
Please advise.
I have an apex class that is used to Create Partner users.
However when the class is run to create partner user whoever is creating the partner user account receives an email with this error message.
"UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, portal account owner must have a role: []"

THe user that runs the code has a role assigned to it as well.

not sure why this is triggering an error.

Please advise.

Can someone please advise what tags we can use in VF page for increasing font size of a particular text and make it bold,italic.

Thank you
How do we update related case records to knowledge articles.

When Imported knowledge articles have to map closed case to the knowledge articles.

Any suggestions on this please?
Hi,

I created a package.xml.
And using workbench to retrieve the meta data .
But in the zip file that is retreived its only retreiving permission sets even though I have serveral components in my xml file.

Any thoughts on this please?
IF Case Status is selected as "In Progress" then Users has to enter Case Comment(make case comment mandatory).
Do we need to write  a trigger for this or can this done with out of the box options. Please advise!!
Hi All,

I'm trying to import Knowledge Articles.
IS it mandatory to keep html file inside the zipped folder.
For now i'm only using .properties file and .csv file.

Please advise.
I'm looking for options for this usecase.
"A user can delete a records can be deleted only if its owned by that user"
Any suggestions on how to do this.
Thank you!
I'have created the following auto launched flow to create Opportunity Contact role based on primary contact look up field.
User-added imageAnd using process builder to call this flow everytime when an opportunity is created or edited.
User-added image
How ever its creating the same Opportunity contact role record multiple times(everytime when the opportunity is created or edited).
If i change the criteria in the process builder as 'only when a record is created' it creates the oppty contact role only when a new opportunity is created.
It doesn't create it when the primary contact look up value is changed .
Any suggestions on how we can avoid this duplicate creations.
Please advise.
I have an apex class that is used to Create Partner users.
However when the class is run to create partner user whoever is creating the partner user account receives an email with this error message.
"UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, portal account owner must have a role: []"

THe user that runs the code has a role assigned to it as well.

not sure why this is triggering an error.

Please advise.

Can someone please advise what tags we can use in VF page for increasing font size of a particular text and make it bold,italic.

Thank you