• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Dev Community,

I have a requirement to display a warning message when a user tries to change a field value. We don't want to prevent them from saving it, but when the page is in edit mode, and the user tries to change the value of the field (Cost Center), the a warning message pops up to warn the user. Any guidance is pretty much appreictated as I am not a developer.  

Thanks. 
  • October 01, 2020
I have an Apex class that has sets a checkbox to true if certian criteria is met. Whet I need to do is to limit this change to only one record type. I'm bewbie to coding in Apex. Any suggestions on where to start from? 
  • April 30, 2020
Hello Dev Community,

I have a requirement to display a warning message when a user tries to change a field value. We don't want to prevent them from saving it, but when the page is in edit mode, and the user tries to change the value of the field (Cost Center), the a warning message pops up to warn the user. Any guidance is pretty much appreictated as I am not a developer.  

Thanks. 
  • October 01, 2020
I have an Apex class that has sets a checkbox to true if certian criteria is met. Whet I need to do is to limit this change to only one record type. I'm bewbie to coding in Apex. Any suggestions on where to start from? 
  • April 30, 2020