• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys, 

I have been trying to third party js file called oidc-client.js from static resource and unfortunately will not load the script. However, when I try to load jquery js file, it will load. I can see in the network tab of Google chrome developer tools that oidc js was loaded successfully. 

There's no error stack other than undefined. 

I downloaded the file from https://github.com/IdentityModel/oidc-client-js

​​​​​​Any ideas why It won't loadscript?? 

Sorry I am not leaving any code snippet because I am raising this issue using my phone. 

Many thanks
Asad
​​​​​​
​​​

hi guys,

i'm fairly new to salesforce lwc development...i am trying to organise lwc project structure but i am always getting "Cannot find Lightning Component Bundle services" even though i have  configuration file for my component i.e. component.js-meta.xml

LWC
-->app component
[pages folder]
---->[homepage]
---->[something else]
[services]
---->[myservice]
---->[myservice2]

but i am always getting cannot find lightning component bundle services when i try to import service in app component

please help me understand

Hi guys,

i'm new to salesforce and my main front end development is mainly Angular. 

I am trying to create a lightning web component and which will load/display different components based on user input (clicks). I thought, i will try to do this in SPA instead of if/hide.

I came across library called Navigo and I'm trying to import this library in my component (SFDX project) but it is failing with following error:

Invalid reference navigo of type module in file appContainer.js

i have added dev dependencies navigo:

"devDependencies": {
    "@prettier/plugin-xml": "^0.7.0",
    "@salesforce/eslint-config-lwc": "^0.4.0",
    "@salesforce/sfdx-lwc-jest": "^0.7.0",
    "eslint": "^5.16.0",
    "prettier": "^1.19.1",
    "prettier-plugin-apex": "^1.0.0",
    "navigo": "^7.1.2"
  }

is it possible to create SPA in Salesforce using LWC?

thanks,
Asad
Hi guys,

I am new to salesforce and am trying to develop a custom component (LWC) which will talk to my external api (in .NET) and display the data (within salesforce). 

I need to display/embed this custom LWC in the account record page but i'm running out of google and I'd really appreciate if someone can guide or provide hints.

example

cases
partner
[my custom component]

or it can be like twitter component under news tab?

My development setting:

VSCode
SFDX CLI
Salesforce Developer account

Hi guys, 

I have been trying to third party js file called oidc-client.js from static resource and unfortunately will not load the script. However, when I try to load jquery js file, it will load. I can see in the network tab of Google chrome developer tools that oidc js was loaded successfully. 

There's no error stack other than undefined. 

I downloaded the file from https://github.com/IdentityModel/oidc-client-js

​​​​​​Any ideas why It won't loadscript?? 

Sorry I am not leaving any code snippet because I am raising this issue using my phone. 

Many thanks
Asad
​​​​​​
​​​
Hi guys,

I am new to salesforce and am trying to develop a custom component (LWC) which will talk to my external api (in .NET) and display the data (within salesforce). 

I need to display/embed this custom LWC in the account record page but i'm running out of google and I'd really appreciate if someone can guide or provide hints.

example

cases
partner
[my custom component]

or it can be like twitter component under news tab?

My development setting:

VSCode
SFDX CLI
Salesforce Developer account