• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys.

I'm trying to show different action buttons on desktop/mobile for Quote object.
I tried to do this with dynamic actions in the highlights panel, but when I enable dynamic actions, the buttons do not show up even when I add the buttons to it.
ALL standard/custom buttons failed to display (including edit, delete) regardless of the platform (mobile/desktop)

Is this a bug due to being a beta?
Is there any workaround or way to display different buttons according to the device?
I have a custom VF component with a lookup field.
When I search in the lookup field, scroll bar appears and I can scroll, but when I click at the scroll bar, it disappears and it does not work.
Does anyone have any idea on this?
Please help.

Hi
Currently, I'm trying to remove buttons from Recently Viewed list in Lead object, but it's not working.
I've changed the Search Layout for Salesforce Classic settings and the buttons are NOT VF.
However, all buttons do not behave as I want them to.
Please help

Hi,

I'm getting the following error.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The license and profile are set incorrectly for Ada Balewa.

I know my profile and license is set correctly (Chatter Free / Chatter Moderator).
However, it is still giving me an error.

I restarted this superbadge twice already trying to resolve this issue, and nothing seems to be working.
I have no idea what's wrong.

Here's basically what I did.

1) In the first attemp, I managed to pass the step 1, then went up to checking Shije Tashi then fell into an error.

2) Everything seemed fine but it was still giving me an error so I recreated the playground and restarted.

3) I re-did the step 1 (add Residential to the Account Type field, and import the accounts file)

4) Then created Ada Balewa with Chatter Free / Chatter Moderator / Active / English

5) Error so I repeated 2-4 once more and still error
Hi Guys.

I tried to do this with dynamic actions in the highlights panel, but when I enable dynamic actions, the buttons do not show up even when I add the buttons to it.
ALL standard/custom buttons failed to display (including edit, delete) regardless of the platform (mobile/desktop)

Is there any workaround or way to display different buttons according to the device?
Hi Guys.

Hi,

I'm getting the following error.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The license and profile are set incorrectly for Ada Balewa.

I know my profile and license is set correctly (Chatter Free / Chatter Moderator).
However, it is still giving me an error.

I restarted this superbadge twice already trying to resolve this issue, and nothing seems to be working.
I have no idea what's wrong.

Here's basically what I did.

1) In the first attemp, I managed to pass the step 1, then went up to checking Shije Tashi then fell into an error.

2) Everything seemed fine but it was still giving me an error so I recreated the playground and restarted.

3) I re-did the step 1 (add Residential to the Account Type field, and import the accounts file)

4) Then created Ada Balewa with Chatter Free / Chatter Moderator / Active / English

5) Error so I repeated 2-4 once more and still error