• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have written a custom Apex rest api, that will create and update lead in salesforce. Whenever the api is called from external system, salesforce will get a json file which will have lead deatails and email id. If the email id already exists in salesforce it will update the lead. Else create a new one.
Whenever there is some 2 or more requests call at same time and it is lead creation requests, both requests are inserting the leads. This creates the duplicate lead.
We can enable duplicate rule, but it will not process another request. I want to process all requests without skipping any requests.
Do you have solution for this issue

Thanks
I have written a custom Apex rest api, that will create and update lead in salesforce. Whenever the api is called from external system, salesforce will get a json file which will have lead deatails and email id. If the email id already exists in salesforce it will update the lead. Else create a new one.
Whenever there is some 2 or more requests call at same time and it is lead creation requests, both requests are inserting the leads. This creates the duplicate lead.
We can enable duplicate rule, but it will not process another request. I want to process all requests without skipping any requests.
Do you have solution for this issue

Thanks