• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Good Afternoon, 

I am trying to create a validation rule to do the following: 
Prevent certain user profiles (Profile 1) from creating an opportunity in the "Pre-Identification" stage. 

I currently have the following validation rule in place to prevent opp creation at the pre identifiation stage. However, I cant figure out how to add the variable to restrict it for certain profiles. Thanks for your help!

AND(
ISNEW(),
OR(ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Pre-Identification'),
AND(RecordType.Name = 'Government Sales',
RecordType.Name= 'Commercial Sales')))

Good Morning, 

I am trying to write a row level formula into a report, but am having issues with a multiselect picklist. Can you please tell me how to correct this formula error. 

Essentially I want to add up Direct Consulting Value, Direct Prof Services Values, and Direct MSP Value if Growth Initiative (multiselect picklist) equals Elevate. 

Here is what I have so far:
IF(ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Growth_Initiatives__c, "Elevate"),Opportunity.Direct_Consulting_Value__c+Opportunity.Direct_Prof_Services_Value__c+Opportunity.Direct_MSP_Value__c)

Getting the error:
Error when encoding row level formula: Field Opportunity.Growth_Initiatives__c is a multiselect picklist field. Multi Select pick list fields are only supported in certain functions. 

Thank you for any help provided!
Tyler Griffin

My orginization has been using the govwin IQ connector for a few months. Today an issue arose where the opportunities can no longer be imported to salesforce without recieving the following error: The Salesforce Connector Has Encountered the Following: Required Field (Lead_Company__c) for Opportunity is Null or Missing. 

Typically when importing these opportunities it would ignore the required fields and import the mapped fields as they are described on govwin. 

Any help is appreciated. Thanks
I need to edit a approval process I created some time back. However, upon going into service setup and under process automation...the option of "Approval Process" no longer exists. I can see that it still calls to my old approval processes in the process builder, however I cant find them to edit them. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Good Afternoon, 

I am trying to create a validation rule to do the following: 
Prevent certain user profiles (Profile 1) from creating an opportunity in the "Pre-Identification" stage. 

I currently have the following validation rule in place to prevent opp creation at the pre identifiation stage. However, I cant figure out how to add the variable to restrict it for certain profiles. Thanks for your help!

AND(
ISNEW(),
OR(ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Pre-Identification'),
AND(RecordType.Name = 'Government Sales',
RecordType.Name= 'Commercial Sales')))

Good Morning, 

I am trying to write a row level formula into a report, but am having issues with a multiselect picklist. Can you please tell me how to correct this formula error. 

Essentially I want to add up Direct Consulting Value, Direct Prof Services Values, and Direct MSP Value if Growth Initiative (multiselect picklist) equals Elevate. 

Here is what I have so far:
IF(ISPICKVAL(Opportunity.Growth_Initiatives__c, "Elevate"),Opportunity.Direct_Consulting_Value__c+Opportunity.Direct_Prof_Services_Value__c+Opportunity.Direct_MSP_Value__c)

Getting the error:
Error when encoding row level formula: Field Opportunity.Growth_Initiatives__c is a multiselect picklist field. Multi Select pick list fields are only supported in certain functions. 

Thank you for any help provided!
Tyler Griffin

I need to edit a approval process I created some time back. However, upon going into service setup and under process automation...the option of "Approval Process" no longer exists. I can see that it still calls to my old approval processes in the process builder, however I cant find them to edit them. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.