• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 

I have added a static resource for custom fonts in .woff format. I am using the static resource in my lightning web compnent in the css file with the following

component.css
@font-face {
    font-family: 'CustomFont';
    src: url('/resource/CustomFont') format('woff');
}

This works perfectly fine when I am working in my development organization. But the issue is when I create a managed beta package and include the component and static resource. 

Once I upload the package and install it in a separate test org, the component is no longer able to find the custom font / static resource. I receive the following error in the browser developer console on Google Chrome

GET https://companytestorg.lightning.force.com/resource/CustomFont net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found)

Can I get some guidance on what I am missing here when it comes to using a static resource custom font in an installed managed package? Thank you!

Hello!

I am a developer new to Salesforce and am looking for some direction. Many customers who use my company's web app rely on salesforce to manage and consolidate their data. We want to add Salesforce to our app so that our customers can authorize/connect their Salesforce instance to our app, so that, whenever a particular event happens on our web app (ex: a product being bought), then the corresponding customer will have this information reflected on their Salesforce. In summary, we want data on our web app to be transmitted to other org's salesforce instances. 

What is the best way to approach this? We currently have nothing related to Salesforce set up. Are there any relevant guides that can answer my question? Or perhaps previous forums that have been answered? Thanks!!
Hello, 

I have added a static resource for custom fonts in .woff format. I am using the static resource in my lightning web compnent in the css file with the following

component.css
@font-face {
}

This works perfectly fine when I am working in my development organization. But the issue is when I create a managed beta package and include the component and static resource. 

Once I upload the package and install it in a separate test org, the component is no longer able to find the custom font / static resource. I receive the following error in the browser developer console on Google Chrome

GET https://companytestorg.lightning.force.com/resource/CustomFont net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found)

Can I get some guidance on what I am missing here when it comes to using a static resource custom font in an installed managed package? Thank you!

Hello, 

component.css
@font-face {
}

Hello!

I am a developer new to Salesforce and am looking for some direction. Many customers who use my company's web app rely on salesforce to manage and consolidate their data. We want to add Salesforce to our app so that our customers can authorize/connect their Salesforce instance to our app, so that, whenever a particular event happens on our web app (ex: a product being bought), then the corresponding customer will have this information reflected on their Salesforce. In summary, we want data on our web app to be transmitted to other org's salesforce instances. 

What is the best way to approach this? We currently have nothing related to Salesforce set up. Are there any relevant guides that can answer my question? Or perhaps previous forums that have been answered? Thanks!!