• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Everyone, 
l want to create a new lightning web component which acts as a container to embed the web to case form and then place the component on community page. for futher use, l will add javascript and css code html editor does not support javascript and css. 
This the web to case form that l have.
Please l struggle with it and l need your helps.

<form action="https://cs100.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.WebToCase?encoding=UTF-8" method="POST">
<input type=hidden name="orgid" value="xxxxxxxxxxxxxx">
<input type=hidden name="retURL" value="http://">
<!--  ----------------------------------------------------------------------  -->
<!--  NOTE: These fields are optional debugging elements. Please uncomment    -->
<!--  these lines if you wish to test in debug mode.                          -->
<!--  <input type="hidden" name="debug" value=1>                              -->
<!--  <input type="hidden" name="debugEmail"                                  -->
<!--  -->
<!--  ----------------------------------------------------------------------  -->
<label for="name">Contact Name</label><input  id="name" maxlength="80" name="name" size="20" type="text" /><br>
<label for="email">Email</label><input  id="email" maxlength="80" name="email" size="20" type="text" /><br>
<label for="phone">Phone</label><input  id="phone" maxlength="40" name="phone" size="20" type="text" /><br>
<label for="subject">Subject</label><input  id="subject" maxlength="80" name="subject" size="20" type="text" /><br>
<label for="description">Description</label><textarea name="description"></textarea><br>
<input type="hidden"  id="external" name="external" value="1" /><br>
<input type="submit" name="submit">
</form>
Hello Everyone,
How to embed the code generate with web-to-case generator including recaptcha in a page in builder.
l need your helps.
Thanks
Hello everyone,
l am looking for how to add as a static ressource in my lightning component the javascript for Recaptcha obtained when l generated my web to case form in html. 
I also want to add some style to the web to case form. 
l am using lightning component and a custom page.
Below is the js code generate in my web to case form.

<script src="https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js"></script>
<script>
 function timestamp() { 
     var response = document.getElementById("g-recaptcha-response"); 
     if (response == null || response.value.trim() == "") {
         var elems = JSON.parse(document.getElementsByName("captcha_settings")[0].value);
         elems["ts"] = JSON.stringify(new Date().getTime());
         document.getElementsByName("captcha_settings")[0].value = JSON.stringify(elems);
         } 
        } setInterval(timestamp, 500); 
</script>
Hello Everyone. how can l send automatically email confirmation for the first connection of a user in a community ?  
when the user finished to register l send him and email with a link to confirm his registration. but my question is when he click the link, how can l send him automatically an email to tell him he has successfully confirmed his registration ?

Please help me.
Thank you for help !
Hello Everyone. Does anyone knows how to avoid copy paste of password and email using ara:component and ui:inputText ? and at the same time how to add tooltip pour symbol information(i) ?   
Hello Everyone. l am actually trying to build two screen for registration. The one will contains three or four fields. and the second will contains email , confirmation email, password, confirmation password. The point is l don't know to build the two.    
Hello Everyone,
How to embed the code generate with web-to-case generator including recaptcha in a page in builder.
l need your helps.
Thanks
Hello Everyone. how can l send automatically email confirmation for the first connection of a user in a community ?  
when the user finished to register l send him and email with a link to confirm his registration. but my question is when he click the link, how can l send him automatically an email to tell him he has successfully confirmed his registration ?

Please help me.
Thank you for help !
Hello Everyone. Does anyone knows how to avoid copy paste of password and email using ara:component and ui:inputText ? and at the same time how to add tooltip pour symbol information(i) ?   
Hello Everyone. l am actually trying to build two screen for registration. The one will contains three or four fields. and the second will contains email , confirmation email, password, confirmation password. The point is l don't know to build the two.