• 45 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am creating a record choice set in a flow and whenever I use a checkbox or a formula field as my criteria, I get no results. This documentation indicates I should be able to use a checkbox field: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=sf.flow_ref_operators_filter.htm&type=5

Anyone else experiencing this issue?
  • March 10, 2021
When launching a flow using an URL button from a list view, I get the following error at the bottom of the screen flow
"Lightning out App error in callback function". Also, when the flow finishes (the flow runs without errors and records a created), the user is not re-directed to the defined retURL (or the home page if not retURL is specified). This only happens in LEX and work fine in Classic. Also the error is intermitent (Sometime the error disapears and the user is sent to the retURL)
Has anybody received this error before?
Hey Guys,

Please helpe me. I am stuck, non of the users can see report. They can see the report folder but when they try to access report they get insufficient privilage error. Infact they can't even access unifed folder reports. Which is visible to all users. I am not sure why this is happening. I gave all these permissions but still they cant see: 

1) Manage Reports in Public Folders
2) Manage Dashboards in Public Folders
3) View Reports in Public Folders
4) View Dashboards in Public Folders
5)Create Report Folders
6) Create Dashboard Folders
7) Edit My Reports
8) Edit My Dashboards

Please let me know if I am missing something. Thanks.

• February 01, 2016

Hi Experts,

I need to change the format of Installation_Date__c into YYYY-MM-DD,here is the code where Installation_Date__c field is used , could anyone help me please

for(TWM_Meter__c meter : [select id, Meter_Location__c, Meter_Box_Type__c, Exact_location_of_Meter__c, Meter_Grid_Ref_No__c,
                                            Serial_No__r.Name, In_Line_or_Concentric__c, Meter_Make__c, Meter_Type__c, Meter_Size__c, Flow_Rate__c, No_of_Dials__c,
                                            Manufactured_year__c, Last_Reading__c,  Installation_Date__c, LCE_Fitted__c, LCE_Reader_Serial_No__c,
                                            LCE_Location__c, LCE_Grid_Ref__c, New_Radio_ID__c,  Pulse__c, Property_Outer_Postcode__c,Property_Inner_Postcode__c,
                                            Northings__c, Eastings__c, Exchange_Radio_ID__c, Task__r.Job__c, 
                                            Meter_Location_Description__c, Task__r.name, // CH04 
                                            Tech_Type__c,DMA__c,MIU_fitted__c,New_MIU_Reader_Serial_Number__c,MIU_location__c,MIU_Grid_ref__c from TWM_Meter__c where  Task__r.Job__c in : mapJobTasks.keySet()
                                            AND ((Installation_Date__c >=:twmJobInst.Required_Start_Date__c //CH09
                                            AND Installation_Date__c <=:twmJobInst.Required_Completion_Date__c)//CH09
                                            OR (Installation_Date__c = null))//CH09
                                            order by Task__r.name]){ //CH04 Added order by     // CH06.New 

strItemRow += formatDate(meter.Installation_Date__c) + '|';
Hi All,

This is more informative than a question - incase anyone else comes looking for this answer as this is a Premium Support only request.

If you are running a GET RECORDS in a flow and it is failing to find records - you may find that your Object has too many records and you are using a non-selective (fields are not indexed) query.

Please see articles and error I received in debug below:

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000325257&language=en_US&type=1&mode=1

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000323572&type=1&mode=1

Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1328908832-31586 (-548403183)