• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am trying to query SObjectType field from Duplicate Record Set object but getting below error
No such column 'SObjectType' on entity 'DuplicateRecordSet'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names."

here is the dev refrence for that field https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.object_reference.meta/object_reference/sforce_api_objects_duplicaterecordset.htm.

Salesforce Support is also not much helpful. Has any one had this issue? If any one can help it would be great

Hello everyone,

We are looking to get automated Chat invitation working for us.

We have tried it on a visualforce page and community too. It is not working any where.

I will paste my visualforce page code here for your reference. Please let me know if I am missing anything.

<apex:page>

<div id="liveagent_invite_button_57355000000222" style="display:none;">
<span style="cursor: pointer; width: 100px; height: 20px; padding: 5px;" onclick="liveagent.startChat('57355000000222')">Start Chat</span>
<span style="cursor: pointer; width: 100px; height: 20px; padding: 5px;" onclick="liveagent.rejectChat('57355000000222')">Reject Chat</span>
</div>
</apex:page>

Another question, Can we integrate automated chat with Einstein bot?
For example, if the customer stay on any page on the website for more than 1 minute a chat window pops up to acccept/reject chat. When the customer accepts the chat, can we direct that chat to the einstein bot? 

Hi, 
We are using Jenkins CI tool for Deployment to Salesforce. Jenkins uses ANT Deployment. I would like to understand is it necessary to deploy  all the components (BitBucket repo) in the master branch or is it enought to deploy only the changed components. Also would like to understand how to achieve deploying only changed components.

Thanks for your help in advance
Hello everyone,

We are looking to get automated Chat invitation working for us.

We have tried it on a visualforce page and community too. It is not working any where.

I will paste my visualforce page code here for your reference. Please let me know if I am missing anything.

<apex:page>

<div id="liveagent_invite_button_57355000000222" style="display:none;">
<span style="cursor: pointer; width: 100px; height: 20px; padding: 5px;" onclick="liveagent.startChat('57355000000222')">Start Chat</span>
<span style="cursor: pointer; width: 100px; height: 20px; padding: 5px;" onclick="liveagent.rejectChat('57355000000222')">Reject Chat</span>
</div>
</apex:page>

Another question, Can we integrate automated chat with Einstein bot?
For example, if the customer stay on any page on the website for more than 1 minute a chat window pops up to acccept/reject chat. When the customer accepts the chat, can we direct that chat to the einstein bot?