• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I'm fairly new to SF and could use a little help pointing me in the right direction.

I've been tasked with creating a Lightning component that can be placed on any page in SF that will track who the user is, what form factor they're using, which page they're visiting, and optionally, a record ID if the page they're viewing has one (e.g. Contacts, etc.).

I'm familiar with LWC, but this won't have a UI, so I'm not sure where to start. The goal is to have a component that can be added to most pages where we want to track this information.

Thank you!
Hi, I'm fairly new to SF and could use a little help pointing me in the right direction.

I've been tasked with creating a Lightning component that can be placed on any page in SF that will track who the user is, what form factor they're using, which page they're visiting, and optionally, a record ID if the page they're viewing has one (e.g. Contacts, etc.).

I'm familiar with LWC, but this won't have a UI, so I'm not sure where to start. The goal is to have a component that can be added to most pages where we want to track this information.

Thank you!