• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it.We are reporting this as error id (780888435).

I am getting this error while creating Opportunity in lightning in production org.

Please help to resolve this.
I have a question related to name reusability of unlocked packages.

While going through Salesforce DX trailhead exercises, I've created first package "dreamhouse", installed in playground than uninstall (also the scratch org deleted). Then as challenge asked, I've created "th-dreamhouse" package and installed in playground then uninstall. 

The bottom line is that despite the fact that all "dreamhouse" and "th-dreamhouse" are uninstalled, the cli force:package:list still can see them (WHERE?) and when trying to create another new package "th-dreamhouse" the error is "The package name must be unique for the namespace".

I want to mention that force:package:installed:list --> "No results found".
Any clarifications much appreciated!

I have a question related to name reusability of unlocked packages.

While going through Salesforce DX trailhead exercises, I've created first package "dreamhouse", installed in playground than uninstall (also the scratch org deleted). Then as challenge asked, I've created "th-dreamhouse" package and installed in playground then uninstall. 

The bottom line is that despite the fact that all "dreamhouse" and "th-dreamhouse" are uninstalled, the cli force:package:list still can see them (WHERE?) and when trying to create another new package "th-dreamhouse" the error is "The package name must be unique for the namespace".

I want to mention that force:package:installed:list --> "No results found".
Any clarifications much appreciated!