• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I am trying to connect with a third party system via Web Services. Got a local certificate that given by an authority that is not on the salesforce's trusted list. 

I did create a keystore and uploaded it into Salesforce. But when im trying to send requests to server  'PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target exception' error pops up.

I know there are other topics with that error on it but i want to know if this is related to my non-CA certificate or am i doing something wrong and can continue development with that that non-CA certificate.

Thank you all in advance.

• December 01, 2020
Hi All,

I am trying to connect with a third party system via Web Services. Got a local certificate that given by an authority that is not on the salesforce's trusted list. 

I did create a keystore and uploaded it into Salesforce. But when im trying to send requests to server  'PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target exception' error pops up.

I know there are other topics with that error on it but i want to know if this is related to my non-CA certificate or am i doing something wrong and can continue development with that that non-CA certificate.

Thank you all in advance.

• December 01, 2020