• 10 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am seeing some discrepancies with related list page layout deployment. The columns are shown in Contact related list on custom object page layout changes when deployed to the instance.
Columns in the Contact-related list are: Name, Account Name, Description(custom field on Contact).

The metadata file also shows these columns but when this layout gets deployed to the environment the Description (custom field on Contact) is changed to Account:Description (custom field on Account). After deployment when I retrieve meta.xml file for page layout from the instance, it didn't show any "Description" field in that.
Contact Related List User-added imageMeta.xml file which I have deployedUser-added image
Meta.xml file retrieved after deploymentUser-added image
Hi,
I am not able to delete the uninstallation script class "IQ_UninstallationScript", even after removing its reference from the package. It's a part of the managed package.
Thanks,
Shivani
Hi,
I am not able to delete custom metadata as well as its records, not able to update them with the same name, and also I am not able to change custom metadata records name. This custom metadata is a part of a managed package.

Thanks,
Shivani
Hi,
After deleting the component/button/object/custom field, they are not visible in the recycle bin section.User-added imageUser-added image
I am seeing some discrepancies with related list page layout deployment. The columns are shown in Contact related list on custom object page layout changes when deployed to the instance.
Columns in the Contact-related list are: Name, Account Name, Description(custom field on Contact).

The metadata file also shows these columns but when this layout gets deployed to the environment the Description (custom field on Contact) is changed to Account:Description (custom field on Account). After deployment when I retrieve meta.xml file for page layout from the instance, it didn't show any "Description" field in that.
Contact Related List User-added imageMeta.xml file which I have deployedUser-added image
Meta.xml file retrieved after deploymentUser-added image
Hi,
I am not able to delete the uninstallation script class "IQ_UninstallationScript", even after removing its reference from the package. It's a part of the managed package.
Thanks,
Shivani
Hi,
I am not able to delete custom metadata as well as its records, not able to update them with the same name, and also I am not able to change custom metadata records name. This custom metadata is a part of a managed package.

Thanks,
Shivani
Hi,
After deleting the component/button/object/custom field, they are not visible in the recycle bin section.User-added imageUser-added image