• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I have created a Lightning Web Component to be used as pre-chat for an Einstein bot. 
When we test the Embedded Service Deployment on a Visualforce page, everything runs smoothly.
Nevertheless, on an external website (company website), the stylying of this component is completely lost and the input fields look very basic (as lacking any stylying whatsoever).

I have read that I should use Lightning Out to wrap LWC for external use but that is not working at all.

Any idea?

I want the user to be able to create a new record for a certain custom object via the system's predefined layout?

Why would I do that?

Because I have many input fields for that object and I don't want to reinvent the wheel by adding them manually to the flow screen but just reusing the existing one from Salesforce.

Hi, I have created a Lightning Web Component to be used as pre-chat for an Einstein bot. 
When we test the Embedded Service Deployment on a Visualforce page, everything runs smoothly.
Nevertheless, on an external website (company website), the stylying of this component is completely lost and the input fields look very basic (as lacking any stylying whatsoever).

I have read that I should use Lightning Out to wrap LWC for external use but that is not working at all.

Any idea?

I want the user to be able to create a new record for a certain custom object via the system's predefined layout?

Why would I do that?

Because I have many input fields for that object and I don't want to reinvent the wheel by adding them manually to the flow screen but just reusing the existing one from Salesforce.