• 40 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i want submitted response id which generated after submitting of form in form assembly I want to display it in my one of salesforce field.
How should I do?
Hi 

I want a submitted response id which generated after submitting of form in form assembly I want to display it in my one of salesforce field.  
Hi Friends 
I want To know How to  Get Submitted a Response from Form Assembly To my Salesforce Opportunity object.  So that I can Display That Response In my one of opportunity field.
hi team,

Please help me I am taking user data from form assembly and taking that data in opportunity object custom fields.
I have to write a flow or process builder. If account name or account number field in opportunity matches with my custom field which I created in form assembly for map which is account name and account number.
now what I want is if the account name of account number matches with my custom field it should update the record if not it should create new record.
Please help me. I want to design a feedback page for services in Einstein bot. When chat is end in Einstein bot and then automaticly feedback page open inside bot and take a feedback from customer and it save also.
Please help me. I want to design a feedback page for services in Einstein bot. When chat is end in Einstein bot and then automaticly feedback page open inside bot and take a feedback from customer?
Hi Friends 
I want To know How to  Get Submitted a Response from Form Assembly To my Salesforce Opportunity object.  So that I can Display That Response In my one of opportunity field.
hi team,

Please help me I am taking user data from form assembly and taking that data in opportunity object custom fields.
I have to write a flow or process builder. If account name or account number field in opportunity matches with my custom field which I created in form assembly for map which is account name and account number.
now what I want is if the account name of account number matches with my custom field it should update the record if not it should create new record.