• Salesforce

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all!

I'm trying to teach myself IAM areas I'm weak on.

I have 2 dev ed orgs.Org A - is the IDP
Org B - is the SP

I have created the SSO settings in Org B to use Org A as the IDP.In Org A, I have created the connected app.

All works well, all works great for SSO matching on federation Id.A next step, I wish to do almost an 'aloha' community cloud implementation.

I have the connected app show in the Org A app launcher but when I click it, it takes me to the Org B My Domain login URL. I can click SSO and use Org A to authenticate but what I want is that step to be automated and I automatically go into Org B

What are my next steps/topics I need to research? Is it some apex that I now need to write, something to do with login flows? I kinda just want to know the subject/topic to teach myself this next step 
Hello, I am trying to create a custom button using a URL hack, which prepopulates values. I am starting with a few values, but it does not seem to be working. When i click my button, the name fields and ownerid field do not follow the  Lead from which I am pressing the button. Can anybody show me what I need to change in my code to make this work?

Here is the url code I am using for the custom button:

/lightning/o/Lead/new?recordTypeId=0121N0000012oypQAA&
defaultFieldValues=
name='{!Lead.Name}',
firstname={!Lead.FirstName},
lastname={!Lead.LastName},
OwnerId={!Lead.OwnerId}

Hi all!

I'm trying to teach myself IAM areas I'm weak on.

I have 2 dev ed orgs.Org A - is the IDP
Org B - is the SP

I have created the SSO settings in Org B to use Org A as the IDP.In Org A, I have created the connected app.

All works well, all works great for SSO matching on federation Id.A next step, I wish to do almost an 'aloha' community cloud implementation.

I have the connected app show in the Org A app launcher but when I click it, it takes me to the Org B My Domain login URL. I can click SSO and use Org A to authenticate but what I want is that step to be automated and I automatically go into Org B

What are my next steps/topics I need to research? Is it some apex that I now need to write, something to do with login flows? I kinda just want to know the subject/topic to teach myself this next step 

i want to update the account filed Desc when any new account is created or update with the desc filed contain 12345

here is my code it not allowing me to create record!!!!!

Not allowing to crete record showing error

//updateDesc: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0; first error: MISSING_ARGUMENT, Id not specified in an update call: [] Trigger.updateDesc: line 11, column 1

Thanks is advance 

trigger updateDesc on Account (after insert,after update) {
  List<Account> accList = new List<Account>();

for(Account acc : Trigger.new)
        if(acc.Description =='12345')
    {
        Account accountobj = new Account();
        accountobj.Description=' Test trigegr';
        accList.add(accountobj);
    }
    update accList;
}

If I develop a Lightning Web Component (LWC) and want this component to behave or to display different styles based on the container where this component is shown. (Web based Community vs Mobile publisher community) Is there a way to know that my community is viewed on a browser or on the Mobile Publisher container ? I was wondering if there’s a global attribute that I can get to know the context of even a class added in the HTML body ?