Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a basic VF page, and on that page, I have a button to print the VF page:

<apex:form >
<div align="center" draggable="false" >
<apex:commandbutton id="print" value="Print Win Report" onclick="window.print();" />
</div>

Since this button is only on there to Print, how can I not show the button when printing?  The button is still displaying during the print preview, and then upon printing/saving as PDF.  I have to think there's some simple way to not display the button when printing, but I am not very advanced with VF.
I am not a VF expert....

I have created a VF page and I have a few page blocks and sections that I have titled and have applied no special style or formatting (See "A" in my image).  Code: 
<apex:pageBlock title="Standard Title Example">

I also have a couple sections that display related lists (See "B" in my image), and in an effort to remove the standard "New" button that appears when including those related lists, I am using facet.  Code:
<apex:facet name="header">
<font size="2.9"> //This is the closest I can get the font size to match
<b> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Facet Header Example</b> // I included the '&nbsp;' to simulate an indent
</font>
</apex:facet>

I am struggling to make the font size and style of the Facet header (B) match up with the titles of the pageBlock sections (A) on the same page.  I mostly want to have the padding(?) around the facet header title increase, so that that title section is not so tight.

User-added image
I am not a VF expert....

I have created a VF page and I have a few page blocks and sections that I have titled and have applied no special style or formatting (See "A" in my image).  Code: 
<apex:pageBlock title="Standard Title Example">

I also have a couple sections that display related lists (See "B" in my image), and in an effort to remove the standard "New" button that appears when including those related lists, I am using facet.  Code:
<apex:facet name="header">
<font size="2.9"> //This is the closest I can get the font size to match
<b> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Facet Header Example</b> // I included the '&nbsp;' to simulate an indent
</font>
</apex:facet>

I am struggling to make the font size and style of the Facet header (B) match up with the titles of the pageBlock sections (A) on the same page.  I mostly want to have the padding(?) around the facet header title increase, so that that title section is not so tight.

User-added image