• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear, 

I'm currently trying to validate if our user's proper upload files true a flow.

When our users will upload a file, the file name will be collected in a text collection variable. The file upload module is limited to only receive .pdf files. 

Whereof in the end flow makes a comparison between the text collection and the string ".pdf". With running the flow, it makes a strange decision.

User-added image

The text collection {!FileNames} equals [2.pdf], compares it with ".pdf". but the conditions weren't met. 

Could someone help me out what I'm doing wrong here? Isn't flow comparing the extension of the files? Or....? 

Thanks in advance!!!
I have been asked to create an Email Alert for the Opportunity Owner and his/her boss when an opportunity has remained in a stage for 30 days, then another alert, when time in stage = 60, and so on. Can you please help or advise a workaround.

I have tried to specify the ISCHANGED function, but the picklist would not accept this function. 

Could you let me know about this please.

Thanks
Hi,

I have 2 different flows, one of them is embedded in the other one. Can I recall in some way a variable that is my "parent" flow into my "child" flow?
(Hope that I make myself clear :-) )

Thank you