• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I'm trying to create a trigger or a process builder to update an account status field when an opportunity populated on lookup field in account changed.
In fact I have a lookup field to opportunity on my account name's "Main_opportunity__c" and I want to update the account status when this "Main opportunity" is closed won.

Thanks to your answer
Thomas
Hi I have a pageblocktable which displays a row of input fields, which could also consist of text and formula fields. My issue is that, I have a button call Save (quicksave), which saves the displayed record and their child record (rows displayed) without having to refresh the entire page. 

How do I refresh the value or get the value to populate when I click Save? It is calculating all the rollup summery fields but not the formula fields inside the pageblocktable.
 User-added image

The value only shows up if I hit Save and Close (redirects to the actual master record), then hit edit button again. 
<apex:page standardController="Budget__c"  extensions="BudgetController" standardStylesheets="true" >

<apex:sectionHeader subtitle="{!Budget__c.Name}" title="Budget Form"/>

<apex:form id="BudgetForm">
        <apex:pageMessages id="messages"/>
        <apex:pageBlock title="Budget Edit" mode="edit" id="BudgetpageBlock">
            <apex:pageBlockButtons >
                <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!quickSaveBudget}" rerender="messages,BudgetForm, LineItem, test" />
                <apex:commandButton value="Save & Close" action="{!saveBudget}"/>
                <apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!cancel}"/>
            </apex:pageBlockButtons>
 <apex:actionRegion immediate="true">                  
                <apex:pageBlockSection title="Budget Line Item" >

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!wrapBudget}" var="wrap" id="LineItem">
                        <apex:column >
                            <apex:commandButton value="Delete" action="{!deleteLineItem}" reRender="LineItem">
                                <apex:param name="wrpIndxParam" value="{!wrap.indx}" assignTo="{!count}"/>
                            </apex:commandbutton>
                        </apex:column>
                        <apex:column headerValue="Trade">
                            <apex:inputField value="{!wrap.budget.Trade__c}"/>
                        <apex:column headerValue="Revenue">
                            <apex:inputField value="{!wrap.budget.Revenue__c}"/>
                        <apex:column headerValue="Allocations">
                        <apex:inputField value="{!wrap.budget.Allocations__c}"/>

</apex:pageBlockTable>
</apex:pageBlockSection>
 </apex:actionRegion>

</apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

Here is a snippet of what the visualforce looks like. Please let me know if this can be achievable. 

Thank you.