• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Here's an example what I want to acheive.
For example I have created a case and case Id for which is 123 and also I created an case comment on it, by passing 123 as parent id and comment id I received is 234
and again I created case comment by passing 123 as parent id and comment id I recevied is 345.
Now I want to create an update on 234. Is there any way through which I case pass case comment id as parent id?

Hello Techies,
I have successfully created an update trigger but I'm having an issue. I want to fire trigger only when the case was received from an API(Through Integration from another app)Trigger is fired every time when case is updated. There no option in case object which can help me to identfy that case is came from specific tool
Hello Techies,
I want to develop custom app in case and lead section for the data which is sent from a tool. Wherein user can interact with lead and cases from salesforce itself and take actions on these leads and case which will push to our application. How this can be achieved can anyone suggest me some youtube videos or blog/api document?

regards,
Karan
Hi Team,
Developer Account1: Here I have created a new connected app.
Developer Account2: Here I want to test rest API.
After generating access token I am trying to access api for developer account 2. I am receving below error.
 [
    {
        "message": "The REST API is not enabled for this Organization.",
        "errorCode": "API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG"
    }
]
Can you please help with how I can test rest API from trail version?
Hi team, can you please share documents link for create case api in version 54.0. I am not able to find Create case api example or any relevant source which help me to execute rest api
Here's an example what I want to acheive.
For example I have created a case and case Id for which is 123 and also I created an case comment on it, by passing 123 as parent id and comment id I received is 234
and again I created case comment by passing 123 as parent id and comment id I recevied is 345.
Now I want to create an update on 234. Is there any way through which I case pass case comment id as parent id?

Hello Techies,
I have successfully created an update trigger but I'm having an issue. I want to fire trigger only when the case was received from an API(Through Integration from another app)Trigger is fired every time when case is updated. There no option in case object which can help me to identfy that case is came from specific tool
Hi Team,
Developer Account1: Here I have created a new connected app.
Developer Account2: Here I want to test rest API.
After generating access token I am trying to access api for developer account 2. I am receving below error.
 [
    {
        "message": "The REST API is not enabled for this Organization.",
        "errorCode": "API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG"
    }
]
Can you please help with how I can test rest API from trail version?