• 10 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone, I am quite new on the platform and have a rather interesting task to solve. I have been playing around with a Trigger but I have not gotten that far. Help is much appreciated.

For Cases:
1. If the parent case is closed, I would like to prevent the child case status from changing from closed to open.
2. A generic error message should be displayed informing the user of this
3. When child case status has been changed from closed to open, the child case cannot be saved if the parent case is not open
4. When child case status has been changed from closed to open, the child case can be saved if parent case also has status of open
  • May 20, 2022
Hello everyone, I am quite new on the platform and have a rather interesting task to solve. I have been playing around with a Trigger but I have not gotten that far. Help is much appreciated.

For Cases:
1. If the parent case is closed, I would like to prevent the child case status from changing from closed to open.
2. A generic error message should be displayed informing the user of this
3. When child case status has been changed from closed to open, the child case cannot be saved if the parent case is not open
4. When child case status has been changed from closed to open, the child case can be saved if parent case also has status of open
  • May 20, 2022
When a chat (Live Agent) ends, the chat transcript is being created on the wrong account?  And in some cases, the chat transcript is unable to be found...?  How can we find the chat transcripts and troubleshoot?