• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

My utilisation formula returns negative values but I would like them to be displayed as 0 instead, any ideas why it is not working?

Thanks
Ross
IF(fta__Absence_Day_Record__c.Utilisation__c:SUM= 0.00, 1,
IF(fta__Absence_Day_Record__c.Utilisation__c:SUM <0 ,0,
(253* fHCM2__Employment__c.fHCM2__FTE__c:SUM - fta__Absence_Day_Record__c.fta__Duration__c:SUM)/(253*fHCM2__Employment__c.fHCM2__FTE__c:SUM)))

Hello,
I'm not fully knowledgeable on this but seems process instance is not an object but I'm trying to pull some results that includes process steps and vacancies therefore is there way of joining them? I think the solution is to get the processinstance ID into the vacancy object perhaps?
Thanks
Ross

Hello,

Trying to create a row level formula that looks to see if any columns has a blank so I have something like, 

IF(ISBlank(fHCM2__Team_Member__c.fHCM2__Birth_Date__c),"Blank","Not Blank")   which is fine.

But I want to add OR so I want to include OR IF ,
fHCM2__Team_Member__c.fHCM2__Manager__c is blank
OR IF, FK_fHCM2__Employment__c.UDFEmployment_Detail__c is blank

FK_fHCM2__Employment__c.UDFEmployment_Detail__c   is a picklist field so not sure how to add that in also.

Any ideas?

Thank

Ross

Hello,

I'm using salesforce through Sage People but hoping you can help, I want to do a formula that counts team member records that have the same email address entered by mistake then when the count is greater than 1, filter on it.

Field name is fHCM2__Team_Member__c.fHCM2__Email__c
or might need fHCM2__Team_Member__c.fHCM2__Name_Full__c

I can return a table view with Email and Count but can't filter on it so think I need a row level formula?

Any help would be welcomed.
Thanks

Ross

Hello,

My utilisation formula returns negative values but I would like them to be displayed as 0 instead, any ideas why it is not working?

Thanks
Ross
IF(fta__Absence_Day_Record__c.Utilisation__c:SUM= 0.00, 1,
IF(fta__Absence_Day_Record__c.Utilisation__c:SUM <0 ,0,
(253* fHCM2__Employment__c.fHCM2__FTE__c:SUM - fta__Absence_Day_Record__c.fta__Duration__c:SUM)/(253*fHCM2__Employment__c.fHCM2__FTE__c:SUM)))

Hello,

Trying to create a row level formula that looks to see if any columns has a blank so I have something like, 

IF(ISBlank(fHCM2__Team_Member__c.fHCM2__Birth_Date__c),"Blank","Not Blank")   which is fine.

But I want to add OR so I want to include OR IF ,
fHCM2__Team_Member__c.fHCM2__Manager__c is blank
OR IF, FK_fHCM2__Employment__c.UDFEmployment_Detail__c is blank

FK_fHCM2__Employment__c.UDFEmployment_Detail__c   is a picklist field so not sure how to add that in also.

Any ideas?

Thank

Ross

Hi I am looking for a easy way to print or export a large Field Dependency matrix in excel. I am new to saleforce please guide me with complete details.
  • January 30, 2014