• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to extract all the data with the API names and User Labels from each active Object within Veeva.  I know I can accomplish this thru building reports with each Report Type and all columns but that will take a lot of time.  Looking for a quicker more efficient way.

Any help would be appreciated.  I need to export this to an excel file.  
Hello

I am looking for a way to export all Field Lables with their associated API for all deployed objects in Salesforce/Veeva.  Current process is using Object Manager in Lightning and going one by one on the objects and highlighting, copy and then pasting in Excel Document.  Is there a way I can mass prodcue this document and export to csv or excel or some other "dump" format?
Hello

I am looking for a way to export all Field Lables with their associated API for all deployed objects in Salesforce/Veeva.  Current process is using Object Manager in Lightning and going one by one on the objects and highlighting, copy and then pasting in Excel Document.  Is there a way I can mass prodcue this document and export to csv or excel or some other "dump" format?