• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello! 
I have created this flow
User-added imageI want the trigger flow to execute when the check_out__c field is equal to current date. the flow I provided only works once (only when the stage is changed to Proposal/ price quote then checks the date. if the date doesnt match, it wont trigger). I want the flow to wait until check_out_c is current date in order to change the stage.
any help ? 
thank you
Hello!!

I have a Community where guest users are assigned a customer login plus license. I have been wanting to make an opportunity list view to users. but it is only showing to partner users. I have set the default external access of opportunity to public read and added a sharing rule to opportunity (guest used based on criterea)
User-added image

but still the whole component is not showing not just the records! 
Any help ?
Hello! 

I have an experience cloud site in which there is registration. In the site I need to show the list of "My opportunities" since every guest has a list of opportunities. Unfortunately the record list component doesn't show up only in admin. 
Any help ?
User-added image
Hello, 

I have this error that occurs when I want to create a lead with lwc that is linked to a custom object via a lookup relationship (note that this custom field is also in a master detail relationship with Account). 
Now I have no problem creating the lead on-click when connected as administrator but with a customer community login plus this error occurs. (note that since the customer community plus login can't create leads I made a custom object named transitive lead that creates a lead with a trigger). 
hello everyone,

I have customer community login plus users registered from experience Cloud. These users should be able to fill out a form (LWC) that will create a lead. However I was unable to do so. 
I have tried to assign a permission set to the used profile but it wont let me. 

User-added image

Is there any solution to this ? 
Hello! 

I have an experience cloud site in which there is registration. In the site I need to show the list of "My opportunities" since every guest has a list of opportunities. Unfortunately the record list component doesn't show up only in admin. 
Any help ?
User-added image