• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
While trying to upload Case Post attachments from Salesforce to Jira, the functionality works fine for documents of size < 6MB. But while trying with files of 50 MB it is showing one error "string length exceeds maximum: 12000000". 
Could please let me know if there any alternative way to accomplish large file deployment from Salesforce to Jira?

Thanks,
Syam
Hi All,
I am trying to push Case attachment to Jira case using API call.
There is one parameter called "file" whose value will be assigning the name of the attachment.
When i tried in Postman, i was able to add to Jira as there a folder for Postman and i added the attachment in that folder and added the file name. 
But in Salesforce, how can we add the path of the attachment. I am able to get the name of the attached file from  althoough i am able to see the attachment file name from "ContentDocument" object.

Thanks,
Syam
Hi,
There is a scenarion in Case Object where we need to hide some picklist option from Status field.

Details:
Once Case is saved with New status and later when tries to edit the same record the Status Picklist option should see only "Closed", and "In Progress" and want to hide all other options. That is based on the Case Status previous saved values, we should be able to hide certain options.

I don't think Record Type is a solution here, as there might be many status options. Could you please suggest any idea on this ?

Thanks,
Syam  
While deploying Workflow Email alert showing error as User doesn;t exist in target Org. How to resolve this error?
While trying to upload Case Post attachments from Salesforce to Jira, the functionality works fine for documents of size < 6MB. But while trying with files of 50 MB it is showing one error "string length exceeds maximum: 12000000". 
Could please let me know if there any alternative way to accomplish large file deployment from Salesforce to Jira?

Thanks,
Syam
Hi,
There is a scenarion in Case Object where we need to hide some picklist option from Status field.

Details:
Once Case is saved with New status and later when tries to edit the same record the Status Picklist option should see only "Closed", and "In Progress" and want to hide all other options. That is based on the Case Status previous saved values, we should be able to hide certain options.

I don't think Record Type is a solution here, as there might be many status options. Could you please suggest any idea on this ?

Thanks,
Syam