• 10 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Iam trying to export an object that has address field, but facing the below issue 
2023-05-31 21:00:23,833 ERROR [ModalContext] client.PartnerClient runOperation (PartnerClient.java:366) - Error while calling web service operation: query, error was: Failed to load class: com.sforce.soap.partner.Address
com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException: Failed to load class: com.sforce.soap.partner.Address

When checked, I couldnt find the class in dataloader 58.0.0.jar. is there a way i can download previous version of dataloader?

thanks
-gokul
Iam trying to export an object that has address field, but facing the below issue 
2023-05-31 21:00:23,833 ERROR [ModalContext] client.PartnerClient runOperation (PartnerClient.java:366) - Error while calling web service operation: query, error was: Failed to load class: com.sforce.soap.partner.Address
com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException: Failed to load class: com.sforce.soap.partner.Address

When checked, I couldnt find the class in dataloader 58.0.0.jar. is there a way i can download previous version of dataloader?

thanks
-gokul