• 5 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Whenever Auto Approve checkbox is checked, record should be automatically approved.

Once approved, retrieve contacts having the same city with the City Census record that was approved and create and Resident record for each contact retrieved. Create corresponding record type if Contact is Male/Female base on Mr/Ms of Contact Record.
  • May 10, 2021
Whenever Auto Approve checkbox is checked, record should be automatically approved.

Once approved, retrieve contacts having the same city with the City Census record that was approved and create and Resident record for each contact retrieved. Create corresponding record type if Contact is Male/Female base on Mr/Ms of Contact Record.
  • May 10, 2021
Hi I need a trigger on Account to automatically submit for approval process. I have a custom checkbox field name Usage Exclusion. My approval process criteria is if Usage Exclusion checkbox is checked then user can send it for approval request and once it is submitted then I have another custom checkbox field as Requested and it will be checked. If approved then custom checkbox field as Approved will be checked.
So I am looking for a trigger if user check the Usage Exclusion checkbox field and save the record it should automatically send for approval.

Please help me asap.

• March 12, 2014