• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want a default list of tasks to show up when a project is created, depending on the project type (different tasks for different types of projects). I tried to use process builder to create the records, which would work fine except we want 30+ tasks and because of the limits on processes it wouldn't let me create more than 9 before it would give me error messages. I don't know how to work around that and I don't have the knowledge to write the coding for Apex triggers (I've tried but the trailhead lessons do not give detail on how exactly to write the code). Is there some other way to do this? I feel like I have exhausted all my options and I don't know what to do next. It's an important thing the company wants to implement and I don't know how to make it happen. Please help! 
I'm trying to create a process automation where a list of tasks is created when a project is created. Our project managers have a set list of tasks for their projects, and we want them to be able to create a project and automatically see the list of tasks they have to do, without putting in all the tasks manually for every project they have. We have about 35 tasks we want to put in, but when I do this on process builder it sends error messages about "too many SOQL queries." I talked to a Salesforce rep and they said I needed to get help from a developer about it, something about reducing the number of SOQL triggers fired. Is this something that can only be done by writing or modifying APEX code triggers (and if so, what specifically needs to be done - I don't know how to write APEX triggers) or is there something I can change in process builder to put in all the tasks we need and stop getting error messages?
I'm trying to create a process automation where a list of tasks is created when a project is created. Our project managers have a set list of tasks for their projects, and we want them to be able to create a project and automatically see the list of tasks they have to do, without putting in all the tasks manually for every project they have. We have about 35 tasks we want to put in, but when I do this on process builder it sends error messages about "too many SOQL queries." I talked to a Salesforce rep and they said I needed to get help from a developer about it, something about reducing the number of SOQL triggers fired. Is this something that can only be done by writing or modifying APEX code triggers (and if so, what specifically needs to be done - I don't know how to write APEX triggers) or is there something I can change in process builder to put in all the tasks we need and stop getting error messages?