• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm having an issue with the following code. The status of the request is 200 however it doesn't actually send anything because of a CORS issue. I'm aware that I need to add the host URL through the Salesforce platform but is there anything else I need to do since the engineers I've spoken to mentioned that the template code I used to build this form was correct. 
{# Start of Salesforce Form #}
<form class="with-us-form" action="https://webto.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.WebToLead?encoding=UTF-8" method="POST">
<input type=hidden name="oid" value="00D9P000003QZ7w">
<input type="hidden" name="debug" value=1>
<div class="container">
<div class="row">
<div class="col-6">
<div class="row">
<div class="col-6">
<input class="form-control line" type="text" name="first_name" placeholder="First Name*"
required>
</div>
<div class="col-6">
<input class="form-control line" type="text" name="last_name" placeholder="Last Name">
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</form>

I'm trying to add URL's to salesforce web to lead platform but I'm unsure where to find the setting for this. The example url I would like to be able my salesforce web to lead would be localhost:1000 however i dont know where in the settings I can configure this.
I'm trying to add URL's to salesforce web to lead platform but I'm unsure where to find the setting for this. The example url I would like to be able my salesforce web to lead would be localhost:1000 however i dont know where in the settings I can configure this.