• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone
when l create a records of the object task with the recordtype sms l automatically send an email with a text. The text of this email is the contains of the comments (or description) field of the task object and contains random number. 
l want to make the random number encrypted in the task objet record but make the random number appear normally in the email l send.

So in the task record l will have on the comments(or description) field = "Hello your number is xxxx"
and in the mail l will have the content "Hello your number is 456".

Please have ever done this before ? l am looking for solution to handle this.

Thank you in advance.
I am creating an Einstein chatbot and I want to greet the user by their name. The Apex class that I have written for this purpose returns "Platform Integration User". An answer to another post says to use a pre-chat form. Is there any way to get the logged-in user's details without having them fill a pre-chat form? Because for my purpose my chatbot will not have pre-chat form.

Please is there anyone who knows how l can do it ?
Hello Everyone.
l am actually working on a chat bot in community page and l would like to remove or customize the message that appear when we begin the chat " Hello Guest ! An agent is on the way".
l tried the solution provide here (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trailblazer-community/feed/0D54S00000Fvms9SAB) but it doesn't work and l wasn't be able to modify the message. 
Please does anyone knows how l can change or remove this message ?

User-added image
Hello everyone,
I hope you are well. I am working to upload file in my LWC component. I need to enable camera of the mobile phone as an option so that when the user click on upload file he can take a picture with the camera and automatically upload the image. 
Below is an example of what l want to do.
All your suggestions are welcome. 

Please l need your help. 
Thank you in advance.

User-added image
Hello everyone, 
l used the librairy Jspdf to download my html as a pdf in LWC component as below : 
const {jsPDF} = window.jspdf;
      let doc = new jsPDF('p', 'pt', 'A4');
      doc.addFileToVFS('Muli-normal.ttf', helper.getFontCode());
      doc.addFont('Muli-normal.ttf', 'Muli', 'bold');
      doc.setFont('Muli','bold');
      doc.text(210,25,'titleofdocument');

doc.autoTable({
        margin: {top: 65},
        styles: {font: "Muli"},
        headStyles:{fillColor:'#E30613'},
        head: [['title1', 'title2', 'title3','title4', 'title5']],
        body: this.allelements,
      }).save('titleofdocument.pdf');

The problem is when l download the pdf it's give me an url as Blob://htpps:Name_of_the_site which cause me some problems in my application mobile version. So please l need help to change this url Blob as data url like this data:application/pdf;base64.
Please propose me other ways to download my html as a pdf in LWC so that l can obtain a data url instead of a blob url.
It's urgent l am struggling with this for a week now.

Thank you in advance.
Hello everyone,
l have an email template and l would like to add a link which can redirect to a community site. l want that link change automatically whether we are in one sandboxe or another sandboxe.
l have tryed using {$Site.CurrentSiteUrl}/thepage_requestedincommunitysite, but it didn't work.
Can l please help me to find a solution ?

Thanks in advance.
Hello everyone,
I am just questionning myself but not finding any response. I come to you hoping find the response. I would like to know if it is possible using a trigger to redirect in a lightning page. the trigger will be fire after create a record.
Please have you any solution to propose ?
Thanks in advance.
Hello Everyone. How can  l get the list of all buisiness Account related to an Account ?
l need your help please.
Thanks in advance.
Hello everyone,
I am looking for the possibility to create a form with LWC. I want this form to help user create a new case for their request. l don't want to use web to case because it is restricted to th domain given in the form. How can l create this type of form with LWC without using web to case ?
I really need your helps.

Thanks in advance,
Hello everyone, 
l used the librairy Jspdf to download my html as a pdf in LWC component as below : 
const {jsPDF} = window.jspdf;
      let doc = new jsPDF('p', 'pt', 'A4');
      doc.addFileToVFS('Muli-normal.ttf', helper.getFontCode());
      doc.addFont('Muli-normal.ttf', 'Muli', 'bold');
      doc.setFont('Muli','bold');
      doc.text(210,25,'titleofdocument');

doc.autoTable({
        margin: {top: 65},
        styles: {font: "Muli"},
        headStyles:{fillColor:'#E30613'},
        head: [['title1', 'title2', 'title3','title4', 'title5']],
        body: this.allelements,
      }).save('titleofdocument.pdf');

The problem is when l download the pdf it's give me an url as Blob://htpps:Name_of_the_site which cause me some problems in my application mobile version. So please l need help to change this url Blob as data url like this data:application/pdf;base64.
Please propose me other ways to download my html as a pdf in LWC so that l can obtain a data url instead of a blob url.
It's urgent l am struggling with this for a week now.

Thank you in advance.