• 20 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to use Salesforce Apex to Create a custom text field on the contact object named "Appointment Set Campaign". The field will be assigned the value in the Contact's related Task Five9 Campaign field if the Contact's Task "Call Result field" equals "Appointment Set".
The Call result field is a text field. 

Below is how far I have gone can't go further cos I'm relatively new to apex development and I'm confused as to what the next is.
Please someone to help out. Thank you. 

trigger UpdateAppointmentSetCampaignField on Task (after insert, after update) {
    Set<Id> contactIds = new Set<Id>();
    Map<Id, Task> tasksMap = new Map<Id, Task>();

for (Task task : Trigger.new) {
        if (task.WhatId != null && task.What.Type == 'Contact') {
            contactIds.add(task.WhatId);
            tasksMap.put(task.WhatId, task);

Does anyone have an idea how I can get the earliest of these dates. or the formula to achieve it.

There are 7 items on the Purchase Order but they all have different receipt dates on them. I only want to consider those that came in first, which is 5/14/2022.

In the screenshot, there are 7 items and only 2 item receipts that came in on 5/14/2022, I want to divide that by the total of 7 (2 divided by 7 = 29%). So, I'd lik to do that for all the Purchase Order in my report. 

Thank you for your help. 

User-added image
There two record types on the Account object.
Internal and External customers
A custom Sales profile has the external customers record type assigned. The sharing rules for accounts are set to public
Read only.
A Sales user noticed that an account has the wrong record type assigned. 
The admin has created a screen flow that will change the record type on the user’s behalf.
What will happen to the Sales User’s record access after running the flow?

a. Edit Access will be lost to the record
b. Record access remains the same
c. Read access will be lost to the record
d. A new record owner will be assigned

I believe the record access should stay the same, except if they dont already have any access to that record. Or does it mean that record types behave differently when they are being update by a flow?

Folks, please we need some insight into this, as well as how Record Trigger Flow behave in a situaton like this one. 

There are two record-triggered flows on an object. One flow is configured to  create a child record when the set criteria are met. The second flow is based on the criteria to check if the child record exists and then updates a particular field. However, the field on the child record that needs to be updated is still showing null after the second trigger.

What do we do? One of these is the only approach to solve this issue.
  • Make a new trigger flow on the child object to update the field on the parent record
  • Turn the flows into schedule flow and have them update the field
  • Combine the flows into one with checks to see which part of the flow needs to be run
  • Have the record triggered flows fire on create or edit to update the particular field
Thank you for your input. 
What are the two configurations needed to implement this?

When an account has more than five open opportunities over $20,000, reps should have an option on the account page to start the escalation process to allocate additional resources.
  • Component Visibilty Filter
  • Roll-up Summary Field
  • Formula Field
  • Dynamic Forms
I know for sure that Component visibilty can be used to display the option to start the process if the criteria is met. But which other option do we need?

Does anyone have an idea how to resolve this issue?

Some users are reporting thar contact phone numbers sometimes revert back to an old value after being updated.
How can this be resolved?
  • Delete all workflow rules
  • Schedule Apex jobs
  • Consolidate automation tools
  • Add an invocable process
Thank you. 
Can someone help me out with this issue?

We have enabled the feature for Contact to multiple Accounts. A user is trying to remove the primary Account from a Contact but is unable to do so.The page layout has been updated by the admin to no longer require an Account.
Why is this?
Is it because The Contact has indirect relationships to other Accounts
or 
The Account Contact relationship record needs to be deleted first in order to disassociate the Contact from the Account.

Also, is it required that a primary Account relationship is required on a Contact regardless of the page layout settings.

Thank you.
Can someone help me out with this issue?

We have enabled the feature for Contact to multiple Accounts. A user is trying to remove the primary Account from a Contact but is unable to do so.The page layout has been updated by the admin to no longer require an Account.
Why is this?
Is it because 
The Contact has indirect relationships to other Accounts
or 
The Account Contact relationship record needs to be deleted first in order to disassociate the Contact from the Account.

Also, is it required that a primary Account relationship is required on a Contact regardless of the page layout settings.

Thank you. 

Does anyone have an idea on this?
When I use the Developer Console Log inspector to troubleshoot a process builder.

What event type should I look for in the event column?
Event types beginning with FLOW
OR

Event types beginning with WORKFLOW

Thanks for your help. 

I have this screen flow where users can select from three choices,
• PD • ML • RS
If RS is selected, I would like another screen to pop showing a set amount of $200 that is pre-populated and cannot be changed on the screen.

All I'm trying to do is just display a fixed amount that can't be changed if the third choice is selected. In the previous screen flow, I used a radio button to present the three choices (PD, ML, RS). For instance, if the user selects RS from the three choices, I would like to display $200 (pre-populated) in the next screen that can't be changed by the user.
I have built a screen flow where users can select from three choices,
• PD • ML • RS
If RS is selected, I would like another screen to pop showing a set amount of $200 that is pre-populated and cannot be changed on the screen.

All I'm trying to do is just display a fixed amount that can't be changed if the third choice is selected. In the previous screen flow, I used a radio button to present the three choices (PD, ML, RS). For instance, if the user selects RS from the three choices, I would like to display $200 (pre-populated) in the next screen that can't be changed by the user.
I need to insert a help text for a resource but when I typed out the text, it doesn't show on up the screen.  I need the help text to show up for the "Select an expense to be paid" resource. I believe I'm supposed to use the "insert a resource" feature, to identify which field should have the help text but I don't think I'm doing it the right way and that's why nothing is showing up. 
What am I missing? I have attached a screenshot for reference. Thank you.
 User-added image

We have an Admin in our company, when she searched for a particular object in the App launcher, it doesn't show up. Other Admins on the same profile can see the same object tab. What are we missing? 

Is there a way to set up email notification of when a journal entry I have submitted is approved? I currently receive an email when I have a journal entry to approve for another person but I would like to receive an email when someone else has approved one of my journal entries.
Is there a way to set up email notification of when a journal entry I have submitted is approved? I currently receive an email when I have a journal entry to approve for another person but I would like to receive an email when someone else has approved one of my journal entries.

Please help. Thank you
There two record types on the Account object.
Internal and External customers
A custom Sales profile has the external customers record type assigned. The sharing rules for accounts are set to public
Read only.
A Sales user noticed that an account has the wrong record type assigned. 
The admin has created a screen flow that will change the record type on the user’s behalf.
What will happen to the Sales User’s record access after running the flow?

a. Edit Access will be lost to the record
b. Record access remains the same
c. Read access will be lost to the record
d. A new record owner will be assigned

I believe the record access should stay the same, except if they dont already have any access to that record. Or does it mean that record types behave differently when they are being update by a flow?

Folks, please we need some insight into this, as well as how Record Trigger Flow behave in a situaton like this one. 

There are two record-triggered flows on an object. One flow is configured to  create a child record when the set criteria are met. The second flow is based on the criteria to check if the child record exists and then updates a particular field. However, the field on the child record that needs to be updated is still showing null after the second trigger.

What do we do? One of these is the only approach to solve this issue.
  • Make a new trigger flow on the child object to update the field on the parent record
  • Turn the flows into schedule flow and have them update the field
  • Combine the flows into one with checks to see which part of the flow needs to be run
  • Have the record triggered flows fire on create or edit to update the particular field
Thank you for your input. 
Does anyone have an idea how to resolve this issue?

Some users are reporting thar contact phone numbers sometimes revert back to an old value after being updated.
How can this be resolved?
  • Delete all workflow rules
  • Schedule Apex jobs
  • Consolidate automation tools
  • Add an invocable process
Thank you. 
We have an Admin in our company, when she searched for a particular object in the App launcher, it doesn't show up. Other Admins on the same profile can see the same object tab. What are we missing? 

Please help. Thank you