• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
AND(ISBLANK(FederationIdentifier),$Setup.Bypass_Settings__c.Disable_Validation_Rules__c == false)
NOTE: Due to this formula ,for all user it is mandatory to fill the federation ID . But now i want to set 'License = Salesforce' How can I frame that?Please help me for this
AND(ISBLANK(FederationIdentifier),$Setup.Bypass_Settings__c.Disable_Validation_Rules__c == false)
NOTE: Due to this formula ,for all user it is mandatory to fill the federation ID . But now i want to set 'License = Salesforce' How can I frame that?
Note: Due to this formula, for all the user federation ID is going to mandatory. But now I want to modify this formula firing only for internal users and bypass for community user It should be mandatory to fill federation ID field for internal users.How to modify this formula?
AND(ISBLANK(FederationIdentifier),$Setup.Bypass_Settings__c.Disable_Validation_Rules__c == false),
Note: Due to this formula, for all the user federation ID is going to mandatory.But now I want to modify this formula firing only for internal users and bypass for community user.How to modify this formula?
Note: Due to this formula, for all the user federation ID is going to mandatory. But now I want to modify this formula firing only for internal users and bypass for community user It should be mandatory to fill federation ID field for internal users.How to modify this formula?
NOTE: Due to this formula ,for all user it is mandatory to fill the federation ID . But now i want to set 'License = Salesforce' How can I frame that?Please help me for this