• 30 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
While testing the batch class let's say we are updating the account record and in our assert system we are not getting the expected value even after the code coverage is 80 %.And that method is written inside test.starttest and test.stoptest.
A user has all the access given using the sharing setting and all other required access and he is able to login and access records in org .. but we are getting errors in test class even after running it as system.runas or even after moving it to another env .What could be the possible reason?
There is Batch Class running and 1 record Not
processed. What are possibilities
There  is one Batch Apex running. I want id’s of Failure records and Success records.
apex for below scenario :

We have received list of duplicates and from that list we want to remove the duplicate on basis of name,email and phone number ? 

i want to deploy data between unrelated orgs i should go with package or change set ?
can we use standard conroller and controller in a visual force page ?
How to go from one visual force page  to another and displaying data from one to another  visual force page?
How we can pass the parameter if we calling batch from another batch (from finish method)?
How future method is helpful in resolving 101 error. 
Trigger whenever a record is inserted to the account automatically insert to the contact and throw error if contact is more than 5.
Trigger that will update all related contacts mailling addresses when account shipping address changes?
A user has all the access given using the sharing setting and all other required access and he is able to login and access records in org .. but we are getting errors in test class even after running it as system.runas or even after moving it to another env .What could be the possible reason?
There is Batch Class running and 1 record Not
processed. What are possibilities
There  is one Batch Apex running. I want id’s of Failure records and Success records.