• 5 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to parse the contents of the .pdf and .docx file through apex and LWC but unable to do so. I am using lightning input type='file' to take the file type as input ut could not get the content and unable to parse it.

Any help would be appreciated.
While implementing the security fixes for the SOQLs we have added String.escapeSingleQuotes this statements which resulted in the low test class coverage and after removing this we have increased code coverage.
So, How to increase the test coverage for the queries covered with String.escapeSingleQuotes statements. Any help would be appreciated.

Unable to pass a string value from a Modal popup component to LWC which is in utility bar. Modal popup comes from a custom code and another component is present in utility bar. The passed value is shown as null.
While performing SOSL on Attachment object, Unable to search the name if it's a substring in the name like - Attachment Name = 'TestTrigger' and SOSL = FIND {*Trigger*} IN NAME FIELDS RETURNING Attachment(Id, Name) . This returns 0 records and if I write SOSL= FIND {*Test*} IN NAME FIELDS RETURNING Attachment(Id, Name) It returns 1 record. Why isn't returning records when substring text is searched. If SOSL is performed on File object then it considers the substring and also searches in the File Content/Body but same behaviour is not returned for Attachment object neither search is performed on substring on Name and no search is being performed on Attachment Content.

Any help would be appreciated.
While implementing the security fixes for the SOQLs we have added String.escapeSingleQuotes this statements which resulted in the low test class coverage and after removing this we have increased code coverage.
So, How to increase the test coverage for the queries covered with String.escapeSingleQuotes statements. Any help would be appreciated.

Unable to pass a string value from a Modal popup component to LWC which is in utility bar. Modal popup comes from a custom code and another component is present in utility bar. The passed value is shown as null.