• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have created an LWC component to create a new Quote. Created an Aura Application and called a component from the Visualforce page. I have created a List button and called the visualforce page.
The issue is when clicking on the list button lightning record edit form is showing but the Save & Cancel buttons are not working. If I use lwc alone it is working but within the VF page, it is not working.
Any idea what I missed here?

Hi,

I have created an LWC component to create a new Quote. Created an Aura Application and called a component from the Visualforce page. I have created a List button and called the visualforce page.
The issue is when clicking on the list button lightning record edit form is showing but the Save & Cancel buttons are not working. If I use lwc alone it is working but within the VF page, it is not working.

Hi,