• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi ,

We have 3 custom objects , Service Requests , Service Visit and Inspection. 
And the below relationships exists between them.
Service Request and Service Visist have look up ( Service Request Parent) and Service visit and lnspection have look up (Service Visit Parent).
Requirement is like. Service visit have a picklist field progress of visit with values(1st visit, Continuation of visit and Material Handover).
Whenever the user is creating 2nd visit and from progess of visit , if continuation and material handover is not selected , it should prevent from creation inspection records.
Hi ,

I have Close date field date which calculated upon status closed .
But the close date field captures the latest modified date.

Hi Team,

I have created two vaildation rules that are working completely fine but i want to club them inside one validation.
The formulas that I have used under these two Validation rules are below:
  1. AND(NOT(Closed_At_Customer_End__c) , (ISPICKVAL(Status__c, 'Closed')) )
  2. AND( Closed_At_Customer_End__c , ISNULL( Customer_End_closed_Date__c ) )
Closed at customer end is a checkbox type, status picklist and and Customer_End_closed_Date__c as date field.
Any help will be highly appreciated
Can we do a dummy update on past records using Flow? Any help will be appreciated
Hi Team,

We have a requirement of adding products through excel on opportunity.
Right now we have a functionality of add products on opportunity where users selects products from the product list provided.
But now the user wants to add it from excel straight away.
Any help will be highly appreciated ? 
Hi Team,

Can anyone help me with order of execution in salesforce ?
I have a trigger before insert and a flow which is recored triggered flow before creation  and validation rules , which will execute first while saving records 
I have to fetch products from different pricebooks into a single form where i can caluclate total for these products?
Any valuable feedback will be appreciated?
Dear Team,

I have to create a object just similar to opportunity and for that custom object and I have to create multiple pricebooks ,so that in that custom object i can refer products from these pricebooks and calculate the prices of a order proposed by customer .
Any valuable feedback will be appreciated
I have a requirement to create response time between case(object) creation date and visit (object) visit date field.
But the challenge is that for one case we have multiple visit AND i have to show the response time for only first visit creation.

can it be done with no code. ??  anyone please suggest

I have to fetch Accounts(object) Customer Name field and Project(Object) project name field....
In my custom objects one field using flow.
Please help 
Hi Dev Team,

We have a functionality on VF page, it works completely fine for desktop version and also from mobile chrome version and if users are trying to access this functionality using salesforce standard  mobile application we are not getting any resopnse on the page.
We have raised this issue with mobile application team , they are not able to provide proper support. 
Can anyone help us on this ?
Valuable feedbacks will be appreciated !

Hi ,

I have Close date field date which calculated upon status closed .
But the close date field captures the latest modified date.

Hi Team,

I have created two vaildation rules that are working completely fine but i want to club them inside one validation.
The formulas that I have used under these two Validation rules are below:
  1. AND(NOT(Closed_At_Customer_End__c) , (ISPICKVAL(Status__c, 'Closed')) )
  2. AND( Closed_At_Customer_End__c , ISNULL( Customer_End_closed_Date__c ) )
Closed at customer end is a checkbox type, status picklist and and Customer_End_closed_Date__c as date field.
Any help will be highly appreciated
Can we do a dummy update on past records using Flow? Any help will be appreciated
Dear Team,

I have to create a object just similar to opportunity and for that custom object and I have to create multiple pricebooks ,so that in that custom object i can refer products from these pricebooks and calculate the prices of a order proposed by customer .
Any valuable feedback will be appreciated
I have a requirement to create response time between case(object) creation date and visit (object) visit date field.
But the challenge is that for one case we have multiple visit AND i have to show the response time for only first visit creation.

can it be done with no code. ??  anyone please suggest

I have to fetch Accounts(object) Customer Name field and Project(Object) project name field....
In my custom objects one field using flow.
Please help