• 40 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I´m creating a service system and it would be good to have a track record of the email interaction of the client and the person attending the case. 
But inside the Feed - Change Priority every action is recorded, such as case opened and status changed. 
I wanted to make it that only the emails are visible in this. 
Is it possible?
User-added image
Hi everyone.

I´m creating a Movie App for a project at University and I need to create a reservation process to the app.
I created the Reserve object but now I´m stuck on where to go. Can you help me?
Below is the description of what need to be done. 
User-added imageThank you
Hello

I have a validation rule that prevents a Inventory Item with the Rented status, to be rented by someone else, and now I need to change that to a Apex Trigger, can you help me with that?
The object of this validation rule is Rent__c.User-added image
If you need any other information, feel free to ask. 
​​​​​​​Thank you
Hi guys, 

I created a validation rule a while ago to prevent a contact with the "Defaulting" Status to rent a item. And now I need to change that to a Apex Trigger, can you help me with that?
The object of this validation rule is Rent__c.
User-added image
Thank you
Hi,

I´ll leave some pictures below of a process builder I created that I really need to change it into a Apex trigger. If someone knows this please give this hand, it will be a gigantic help.
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Hi, 

I´m going to leave below some pictures of a process builder I created that I really need to change it into a Apex trigger, if someone knows how to please give me this help. Thank you.

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Hello. 
I created some Record Types for a object (movies and games), but I want to update the items I had before creating the Record Types so they can fit in one of the Record Types.
The items with the blank Record Type should be in the movies Record Type.
Anyone knows what I can do?
Thanks
User-added image 
I need to create a dashboard that shows what is the most rented itens, but I only can check the status of the item to see if it´s 'Rented' or 'Available'. Does anyome have any idea of what I can do? 

Thanks
I need to make a validation rule to make sure Itens with 'Rented' status can not be rented.
I´m trying to write a validation rule to make sure a Return Date for a item can´t be earlier than today or the day the item was rented
I need to create a validation rule so the Contacts with 'Defaulting' Status can rent a Inventory Item 
Hello

I have a validation rule that prevents a Inventory Item with the Rented status, to be rented by someone else, and now I need to change that to a Apex Trigger, can you help me with that?
The object of this validation rule is Rent__c.User-added image
If you need any other information, feel free to ask. 
​​​​​​​Thank you
Hi guys, 

I created a validation rule a while ago to prevent a contact with the "Defaulting" Status to rent a item. And now I need to change that to a Apex Trigger, can you help me with that?
The object of this validation rule is Rent__c.
User-added image
Thank you
Hi,

I´ll leave some pictures below of a process builder I created that I really need to change it into a Apex trigger. If someone knows this please give this hand, it will be a gigantic help.
Hi, 

I´m going to leave below some pictures of a process builder I created that I really need to change it into a Apex trigger, if someone knows how to please give me this help. Thank you.