• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I am using a LWC lightning inline datatable component in the flow. When we edit the table, the changes are in draft values.If I click save button, the values sent to apex class and create the products.  Can we send the draft values to the flow when click of finish button and create the product instead clicking of save button.User-added image
Hi,
I have a Text Field (Cost Group) and Discount Field (Discount). I am using a record triggered flow . I need to process the cost group values to extract only the numbers and update to the Discount fields.

Examples of Cost group field values: Air 20, AIR/HUG80, ZM 60%
How can I use this logic in the record triggered flow without using any apex classes.

Thanks
Sanjana
I am trying to pass Record Collection Variable from Flow to LWC.  But in the flow, not able to pass the collection variable as input to lwc.  I can see the values in the screen .  Can someone help me to understand what I am missing here?
Collection Variable Values are : [01u0P00000, 01u0P00000,01u0P00000kj]
User-added image
    <targetConfigs>
        <targetConfig targets="lightning__FlowScreen">
            <property name="selected_products" label="Selected Products" type="String[]"/>
        </targetConfig>
 </targetConfigs>
I have requirement where, 
Stage 1 can skip to Stage 2 to 5 but not to Stage 6
How can this achieve by validation rule? Thanks in advance!

Hi,
I have a Text Field (Cost Group) and Discount Field (Discount). I am using a record triggered flow . I need to process the cost group values to extract only the numbers and update to the Discount fields.

Examples of Cost group field values: Air 20, AIR/HUG80, ZM 60%
How can I use this logic in the record triggered flow without using any apex classes.

Thanks
Sanjana
I am trying to pass Record Collection Variable from Flow to LWC.  But in the flow, not able to pass the collection variable as input to lwc.  I can see the values in the screen .  Can someone help me to understand what I am missing here?
Collection Variable Values are : [01u0P00000, 01u0P00000,01u0P00000kj]
User-added image
    <targetConfigs>
        <targetConfig targets="lightning__FlowScreen">
            <property name="selected_products" label="Selected Products" type="String[]"/>
        </targetConfig>
 </targetConfigs>
I have requirement where, 
Stage 1 can skip to Stage 2 to 5 but not to Stage 6
How can this achieve by validation rule? Thanks in advance!