• Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HI,

I have enabled State and Country picklist in my Org and the scan identidied a number of Apex classes that needs code fixes.

I have an apex classs that was querying user object and it was querying state and country fields. As a result of the scan this class was picked up in the result and as a fix I changed ths state and country to say stateCode and countryCode hoping that this would take this class out of the scan results list.

But even after this change this class is still showing up in the scan results. 

Is it ok to ignore this?. Please comment or let me know if you need further information

Original code
user = [SELECT id, email, username, usertype, communitynickname, timezonesidkey, languagelocalekey, firstname, lastname, phone, title, street, city, PostalCode, state, country, localesidkey, mobilephone, extension, fax, contact.email FROM User WHERE id = :UserInfo.getUserId()];

Changed Code
user = [SELECT id, email, username, usertype, communitynickname, timezonesidkey, languagelocalekey, firstname, lastname, phone, title, street, city, PostalCode, stateCode, countryCode, localesidkey, mobilephone, extension, fax, contact.email FROM User WHERE id = :UserInfo.getUserId()];
HI,

I have enabled State and Country picklist in my Org and the scan identidied a number of Apex classes that needs code fixes.

I have an apex classs that was querying user object and it was querying state and country fields. As a result of the scan this class was picked up in the result and as a fix I changed ths state and country to say stateCode and countryCode hoping that this would take this class out of the scan results list.

Is it ok to ignore this?. Please comment or let me know if you need further information

Original code
user = [SELECT id, email, username, usertype, communitynickname, timezonesidkey, languagelocalekey, firstname, lastname, phone, title, street, city, PostalCode, state, country, localesidkey, mobilephone, extension, fax, contact.email FROM User WHERE id = :UserInfo.getUserId()];

Changed Code
user = [SELECT id, email, username, usertype, communitynickname, timezonesidkey, languagelocalekey, firstname, lastname, phone, title, street, city, PostalCode, stateCode, countryCode, localesidkey, mobilephone, extension, fax, contact.email FROM User WHERE id = :UserInfo.getUserId()];

HI,

Original code

Changed Code
HI,

Original code

Changed Code

Hello
I only use Lightroom apk TechBigs (https://techbigs.com/adobe-lightroom.html) on Android devices, now I want to ask How to install lightroom presets windows?