• Salesforce Administrator
  • Symmons Industries

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to write a flow to update a checkbox on Account pages based off of a roll-up summary field, but have been unsuccessful so far. 

If Open Opp Count field = 0, then Prospect checkbox should be true
If Open Opp Count field is greater than or equal to 1, then Prospect checkbox should be false. 

The Open Opp Count field is a roll-up summary on the account level of related opportunities. 

I tried a flow that is triggered when a record is created or updated, then a decision component with a true and false option based on the information above. I then have Update Records components attached to the Decision to mark the checkbox as true or false, but as of now it is not functioning properly. 

Any input is appreciated!
Hello, 

I am trying to write a flow to auto-close opportunities based on the last activity date so I can avoid mass updating lists of opps every couple of weeks. So far I have not been able to make this work. 

I created a custom field called "Days Since Last Activity" and would like any opp that is not "Closed Won" or "Closed Lost" to be automatically moved to "Closed Lost" once the Days Since Last Activity field hits 240 or higher. 

Any help or guidance would be appreciated!
Hello, 

I am trying to create a rule that prevents users from checking off a checkbox if they choose specific values from a picklist. 

The picklist for our logged calls is labeled Type, and if options A or B are chosen, they should not be able to check off a custom checkbox. That checkbox should only be able to be TRUE if any of the other types have been selected. 

Can anyone help me nail this down?! Much appreciated!
Hello, 

I am trying to write a flow to auto-close opportunities based on the last activity date so I can avoid mass updating lists of opps every couple of weeks. So far I have not been able to make this work. 

I created a custom field called "Days Since Last Activity" and would like any opp that is not "Closed Won" or "Closed Lost" to be automatically moved to "Closed Lost" once the Days Since Last Activity field hits 240 or higher. 

Any help or guidance would be appreciated!
Hello, 

I am trying to create a rule that prevents users from checking off a checkbox if they choose specific values from a picklist. 

The picklist for our logged calls is labeled Type, and if options A or B are chosen, they should not be able to check off a custom checkbox. That checkbox should only be able to be TRUE if any of the other types have been selected. 

Can anyone help me nail this down?! Much appreciated!