Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a flow and in the result, I get this:

Result
Failed to find records.

This means the flow has two errors? 1- Failed to find records with those logic and 2- Too many SOQL queries
OR it just has one error of too many SOQL queries and because of that it couldn't find any records?

Hi,

I am going to create a flow for the lead object in a way that when lead status is working contacted and the time difference field is greater than or equal 1, the title should be Hello.

I don't see any problem while debugging but the flow doesn't work. 
The time difference field is a formula field like this: floor((NOW() -  LastModifiedDate)*1440)

The flow is like below:
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Hi,

I want to create a record triggered flow for renewal opportunity so that the it will be closed one year from close date when an opportunity is closed won.
I need to consider the leap year too. Also, the opportunity name should be like this: [opportunity name] - Renewal [renewal count] - year.
For example,
Ford - Renewal 1 - 2024
Ford - Renewal 2 - 2025
Etc.

Hi,

I have a flow and in the result, I get this:

Result
Failed to find records.

This means the flow has two errors? 1- Failed to find records with those logic and 2- Too many SOQL queries
OR it just has one error of too many SOQL queries and because of that it couldn't find any records?

Hi,

I am going to create a flow for the lead object in a way that when lead status is working contacted and the time difference field is greater than or equal 1, the title should be Hello.

I don't see any problem while debugging but the flow doesn't work. 
The time difference field is a formula field like this: floor((NOW() -  LastModifiedDate)*1440)

The flow is like below:
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Hi,

I want to create a record triggered flow for renewal opportunity so that the it will be closed one year from close date when an opportunity is closed won.
I need to consider the leap year too. Also, the opportunity name should be like this: [opportunity name] - Renewal [renewal count] - year.
For example,
Ford - Renewal 1 - 2024
Ford - Renewal 2 - 2025
Etc.