• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have set up email to case and it works fine. As an admin i can send emails from within a Case from the email which i have set up as the email to case address, responses are threaded back to the case and everything looks fine. However, other users can send email from a case ONLY from their own email address and they do not have the ability to select the generic Support email. As a result responses are not threaded to the case and they are sent only to their personal email.

Any idea why? How can i allow all users to send email from a case using the email to case address?

I have set up email to case and it works fine. As an admin i can send emails from within a Case from the email which i have set up as the email to case address, responses are threaded back to the case and everything looks fine. However, other users can send email from a case ONLY from their own email address and they do not have the ability to select the generic Support email. As a result responses are not threaded to the case and they are sent only to their personal email.

Any idea why? How can i allow all users to send email from a case using the email to case address?