• Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello, 

I need help with a IF formula. I am attempting to calculate the number of times a patron has participated in an activity within our organization. 

Right now I am using the formula below to calculate how many people within a report have donated since joining. 

IF(Group_Roster__c.eGroup_Join_Date__c > Contact.npo02__FirstCloseDate__c, 0, 1)

This formula is working. However I want to take it a step further by also calculating how many people have given, served at an event. Basically I am trying to combine two IF formulas together but I keep getting an error saying there are too many IF functions. 

IF(Group_Roster__c.eGroup_Join_Date__c < Contact.npo02__FirstCloseDate__c,0, 1)IF(Group_Roster__c.eGroup_Join_Date__c < Contact.GW_Volunteers__First_Volunteer_Date__c,0, 1)

Is it possible to combine two IF functions and if not is there another way I can do this? I am trying to calculate the number of people who took an additional step of participating within our organization after joining.

Any advice woud be appreciated!

Hello, 

I need help with a IF formula. I am attempting to calculate the number of times a patron has participated in an activity within our organization. 

Right now I am using the formula below to calculate how many people within a report have donated since joining. 

IF(Group_Roster__c.eGroup_Join_Date__c > Contact.npo02__FirstCloseDate__c, 0, 1)

This formula is working. However I want to take it a step further by also calculating how many people have given, served at an event. Basically I am trying to combine two IF formulas together but I keep getting an error saying there are too many IF functions. 

IF(Group_Roster__c.eGroup_Join_Date__c < Contact.npo02__FirstCloseDate__c,0, 1)IF(Group_Roster__c.eGroup_Join_Date__c < Contact.GW_Volunteers__First_Volunteer_Date__c,0, 1)

Is it possible to combine two IF functions and if not is there another way I can do this? I am trying to calculate the number of people who took an additional step of participating within our organization after joining.

Any advice woud be appreciated!